Sunshineyoungmin
180616 | 11:04

Sunshineyoungmin180616 | 11:04

🍃

I haven't smiled in a while

I haven't smiled in a while. Thank you.

Seungmin fumbled clumsy on the straps of his hoodie as he followed the latter to the open air.

The breathtaking view made him gasp. He had never been here before and something in him regretted that so badly.

Looking like a lost child, he looked around. From pretty high buildings to a beautiful nature that decorated the streets.

"So," Hyunjin started. "What are you doing here? I thought you worked at that bookshop?"

Seungmin sighed. "I-I had to bring s-some books here."

"Ah, right."

A comfortable silence followed.

"I know a good spot for us to talk."

Hyunjin started to speed up his pace, almost running like he was in a hurry.

Seungmin just grinned a bit before following him.

The other suddenly stopped at an open wood. There was a small brown bench in the middle of nowhere. It was old and covered in moss and small flowers that peeked from the old wood.

"Here it is. My secret spot."

Hyunjin sat down, Patting the empty spot next to him.

The red haired boy sat down while looking around - amazed. He felt almost grateful that hyunjin shared this secret spot with him. He slowly ran his hand on the old wood, not even caring about getting splinters.

"I-I like your s-secret spot."

"Now it's ours." Hyunjin winked. Seungmin tried his best to avoid eye contact with the latter as his cheeks were already covered with a pink colour.