chapter 1 (prince raji)

Me and shirayuki are out collecting herbs for the shop well shirayuki is i just help her hold them.as she picked the last herbnshe needed i jumped down from the tree i was sitting in my eyes staring into her bright green ones.(ill tell you the couler of her eyes later)we started to walk back to tanbaroun carring the herbs in our bags."im gonna run down see you there Akane"i watched as she ran down the hill towards our home walking down after her.

As i walked through town people cowered away from me in fear as i glared at them.i hate being scared of but shirayuki was different she was never scared of me and akways talked to me normally.thats why i made the promise to her.i saw the store in view and a man that looked like a gaurd came out of the store.

I rushed in seeing a scared shirayuki on the floor."what happend"i asked in a cold tone she looked up at me and looked relieved to see me."prince raji wants me as his coubine because of my hair.im going to run away will you come."i was mad i mean he wants her to be his coubine beacause of her hair but i didnt show it.i glared at her and simply said "yes"

Time skip.

It was time we go.shirayuki brought some herbs and i brought my weapons and a flute."shirayuki you go and start heading into the forest i need to get my horse"she replyed with a simple yes and ran away.i rushed to the stables and grabbed my horse akki(means demon)i put on his saddle and went to shirayuki.i stared at akki dark gret coat and jet black mane. Then looked up again i saw shirayuki in the distance.

I stopped in front of shirayuki and held out my hand."hop on"she grabbed my hand and i pulled her up.we started running again not going to fast so shirayuki could hold on.

We have been going for awhile and it was becomeing dark i looked in the distance and see a house.i slowed akki down and looked back at shirayuki who was now sound asleep.we stopped at the house.i turned around again and woke shirayuki up i then hopped off akki and help shirayuki down.i tied akki up to a tree and gave him a apple.i saw shirayuki sitting on the groung looking to me."no one was in there"i just nodded in reasponse and sat next to her resting my head in my arms trying to go to sleep and she did the same.soon we both fell asleep.

I woke up to shouting"hey mitsuhide im going to go ahead""be careful zen"i turned to see shirayuki awake also.then a white hair boy with deep blue ocean eyes jumped over the wall and saw uf he then tripped and fell.a aqua haired boy and a blonde girl then ran over."ahh  zen are you okay did you twist your wrist did you hit your head whats 1+1"the aqua haired man asked i blocked out their conversation and went over to shirayuki.

I grabbed her wrist and tried to get us out of here.then the white haired boy turned to us."so who are you really and just what are you two doing in the deep part of the forest"i shot a glareat him and he returned it.i realised the other two also looking at us."what we are doing here is none of your concern so please excuse us"i said before shirayuki said anything.this zen person and his aides  just looked at me a bit angry at what i said.

Before i had time to react zen used his sword to lift up shirayukis hood."You have a strange hair couler"zen said to shirayuki."thats right im told that often"shirayuki replyed.you glared up at the blonde girl and aqua haired man.then to zen when you heard he doesnt trust shirayuki.

You saw the unweided sword pointed at shirayuki you knew she was going to try and earn his trust and she did just that.she grabbed the sword and smashed it on to her wrist then she grabed she cream and a bandaid and put it on the sore."im sorry but i dont usally carry poison"then zen burst out laughing.honstly you wanted to slap him but didnt show it.instead you stood up and faced shirayuki."shirayuki once your done we should get going"you said glareing at her.

She then turned to face you knowing that your right."you two could stay here this is just a vacant house we hang around "zen said"sorry but we have to go so please dont talk to us again " you said still glareing.you looked at shirayuki and the look on her face told you she understood why you were angry."akane i think we should take the offer we dont even know were we are going"she tryed to reason"it seems youve forgotten why we left and we need to get as far away from our home as possible so are you comeing or not shirayuki"you spoke firmly with a bit of anger at her name.waiting for her response.

"Why did you leave your home in the first place"asked zen.i walked to him so i was staring at him in the eyes.he looked slightly scared of me.at the corner of my eye i saw a worried shirayuki and his guards with their sword in their hands unweided.i was still staring at him in the eye"you dont need to know that.trust must be earned not given and i have zero trust towards you"you stepped away and walked to shirayuki.

"Akane i dont think you should be that rude your never going to earn peoples trust that way"she said with a smile.i glared at her and slapped her hard across the face and watched as she stumbled to the ground ."hey!you have no right to slap her"i turnedto see the three glaring back at me.then i walked past and over to akki.i turned around to them seeing zen and mitsuhide i think thats his name helped up shirayuki who has tears in he eyes.the women i think named kiki still glared at me.

I jumped up on akki and said"you need to see the harshness of the world shirayuki and its much worse than just a slap.so stop crying for something as simple as that and pull your act together we are leaveing"i spoke with anger.she looked at me."i dont want to go with you akane"the other three still looked angry at me zen was hugging shirayuki mitsuhide standing next to kiki looking at me."fine them bye shirayuki"i then left heading back home away from the second prince of clarines his gaurds and shirayuki.