chapter 2 (meeting again)

I ran rode akki to tanbaroun and went inside the house i grabbed my clothes and went on my way to my real home,that i havent been to in years.i had to go to a island filled with herbs so i could make some medicine for the journey.i left akki with the stable man and boarded the boat to go to the island.

When i was on the boat people cowered away from me.then i heard a spash and someone call out"nagisa!"i turned to see a young boy fell into the water and is drowning.without hesitation i jumped in feeling the weight of my weapons but i ignored it and swam to the boy called nagisa.i picked him up and i saw someone put a rope down for us i held him tight close to me and climbed up i sat him up on the deck and felt for a heart beat it was slow and slightly uneven i breathed oxigean into him.then he woke up and coughed up water.after his mother thanking me for saveing him i went back to look at the ocean once more.

We finally aririved and i grabbed my knife and cut some herbs i saw some familiar red hair and saw someone kidnapping her i looked to to put one more herb into my bag but when i looked back up she was gone.

Time skip.

Its been 2 hours now and i still cant find her i then saw her and the man that kidnapped her outside he held a torch of fire at her face i ran and grabbed the torch and kicked him in the guts and watched as he hit a tree.i turned to shirayuki relived that she was okay.then zen jumped from the bushes he saw the man hurt and then glared as he looked at me.but he saw my eyes were filled with worry as i looked at shirayuki."are you ok shirayuki"she only nodded at me."i am sorry i deeply regret what i did and said"she then hugged me and pulled apart with a smile on her face.

I turned to face zen.and then went to leave."wait akane was it please i need to talk to you"you turned to see zen looking at you.but you just nodded he tied up the man that kidnapped shirayuki then took shirayuki to the boat and turned to me."would you like to come back to clarines with us i can tell you like shirayuki very much and care for her.i dont fully trust you yet but i will give it a try"you smiled and said "yes please prince zen"he smiled back at you.

You told him you would come tomorrow because you had to get your horse so you went back to tanbaroun.you woke up early and grabbed akki and made your way to clarines.luckily you got there in the afternoon.you walked to the gaurds and said"may you please retrive prince zen for me since i cant go on the grounds without a pass im a freind of shirayukis"one of them heisitantly went to get him.

He came with mitsuhide and kiki."i tried to get here as early as i could"he nodded and let you in you two walked in silence until he asked you "can you fight""yes i can also i can use every weapon"he merily smiled"would you like to become one of my aides"you thought about it and said "yes."

Then he showed you to your room and he would test to see if your worthy tomorrow.you woke up at 6.30 you were suposed to meet zen kiki and kitshide at 7.00 so you went and had a bath and got changed in your normal clothes.

00 so you went and had a bath and got changed in your normal clothes

AAnd you left to the training area hopeing you would pass.when you got there you saw shirayuki zen mitsuhide and kiki you were told to fight kiki.she swung at you and you dodged ......and so the fight began.