chapter 3 (becomeing an aide/meet cat eyes)

She stiked at me again but once again i dodged she did the same again but i could tell she was getting more serious,i blocked the attack and i striked she barely dodged.i turned around to see the sword comeinf at me i quickly blocked again but putting more strenght in it kiki did the same.after a while i could tell she was getting tired we both were but i didnt show it i quickly knocked the sword out of her hands and pointed mine at her chest.

I could hear clapping and could tell kiki was impressed."your offically my aide now akane"said zen.i simply replyed with a nod.and went to my room for a nap since i was tired.i woke up and saw i was asleep for 1 hour i went outside and to zens office.knock knock."come in"i opend the door to see zen at his desk and kiki and mitsuhide organizing files."oh akane is something wrong"asked zen "can you show me to shirayuki"i replyed bluntly glaring at him.

"Oh i can show you to her"said mitshide.you nodded and you both walked out.you could tell they still didnt trust you.as you came to the pharmacy you went in to see shirayuki and a young boy.mitsuhide then left.shirayuki turned to you"oh hello akane do you need something "she asked with a smile."no i just wanted to ask if your ok""oh thanks akane im fine"you nodded and went out to the garden.

half an hour has past so you decided to go back.on your way you saw someone in the tree that you like to climb and sleep in through the day while no ones looking.you saw he was holding a bow and aiming and arrow at someone you saw who it was.shirayuki.he let go and it went in front of her she took it out the wall and continued walking.

You were mad at this person why would he do that who is he,and why is he in my tree.you launch at him and puched him off rhe tree.he looked suprized and then smirked with a slight blush on his cheeks.you wondered why"what are you doing here why did you try and shoot shirayuki""well im an assassin and hired to scare her away.but honestly why dont we stay like this longer miss.its no wonder you cant help chaseing after me."you just glared at him."who are you"you asked still glaring at him."my names obi you.""akane"

You really liked his eyes they were much more difrent than your dark purple and blood red ones,you always had an eyepatch on your red one and your black bangs covered it.you still stared at him before saying."i really like your eyes obi"he smiled while replying"thanks hey you know your straddling me"you then realised you were and you got off of him and pulled him up you than jumped up on the tree and moitioned him next to you.and he jumped up and sat next to you in the tree you rested your head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

You woke up and realised that obi was still there.he was asleep to you tryed to wake him up but it wouldnt work.than an idea popped into your head and you leaned in to kiss him then you put your lips on his.he opened his eyes and blushed than he kissed back.you were shocked but put your arms around his neck and pushed him down on the ground straddling him.you both pulled apart for air."that was nice to wake up to miss akane"obi said smirking."it felt nice to huh mister obi"you cmirked than both of you burst out in laughter.

"Well sorry obi i have to go or master zen will get mad"you gave him a kiss on the cheeks then ealked off.you put your straight face on and knocked on zens door"come in"you walked in and walked to zens desk"i asume you found out about the arrow"he nodded"i found out a assassin was sent here to scare her out"zen looked shocked then signaled mitsuhide and kiki to follow him.

You just waited standing in his office then you decided to go to your tree when you got there you saw obi and watched the scene with lord haruka and shirayuki.obi then jumped up there to your suprize.you blocked out the conversation until zen said"mitshide kiki watch over him"you smiled knowing youd see more of him.you ran off the tree and hugged obi to everyones suprize he then smiled and kissed you cheek you did the same and told zen youd watch over him.zen just nods.you and obi then left for your room.