2. The Weird Black Kids

I was going to do this chapter on black parents but I feel like y'all not ready for that. So I'm making this chapter for the "weird" black kids. The ones who don't like rap and listen to rock or bedroom pop. Rather chill by themselves at the beach than twerk it up at a party. Or if you're all of those things, cause i know I am.

I went to a predominantly Caucasian school where the kids asked if I was from Africa or compared my skin to shit. I can't Even deny saying I didn't like a couple white guys, maybe that's why I think their so attractive these days. But i can say that the boys i thought were cute in my elementary days are annoying and ugly now. But what I'm saying or typing is that it's okay to be "weird" and it's okay to not be that stereotypical black person. I'm a walking example.

I love Billie ellish, Goth Babe, no vacation, Nicki Minaj, Yg, Dreamdoll and so many more. There's a girl rapper "Rico Nasty" and she's really inspired me to be THAT bitch. I also had to learn to ignore negative comments and have good clapbacks. I love writing poems and painting is so relaxing.

It doesn't matter if you rock your Fro or slay your 22 inch Brazilian bundles you're still black and you're not whitewashed. And just because you're not from the hood but Becky is, it doesn't mean she's "blacker" than you.

I know this chapter is really short but trust and believe I have more coming cause I love writing about this. The situations, the problems in this world, it's all coming down to shit. So if you have any topics you would like me to do, comment and I'll try my best. It was also my bday (June 7th 🌻) and I think I'll gift y'all with another chapter. Thanks for reading!