Food

The next day..

My alarm woke me up at 8:30 am with a deep sleeping Andy right next to me. I got up and went to pick out my outfit

 (If you don't like this then image something else idfk)

. (If you don't like this then image something else idfk)

I do love my plaid. I decided to get a shower before going so I got a towel and my clothes and went to the bathroom. Taking a quick shower I got out, dried off, and got dressed. Blow dried my hair. Put on some eyeliner and lipgloss and some other makeup, nothing much like always. Clock read 9:40 about 20 minutes before I had to be at the park. Not too bad. I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet and went out. I left a note for Andy when she woke up. I started walking and was greeted by a friendly Ryan. "Hey Y/N!" "Hey Ryan! Talk later I gotta run, I'll have Andy text you my number, K?" "Sure! Have fun!" I texted Andy to give Ryan my number when she woke up. At about 10:02 I arrived at the park.

Smithers

I woke up at 8:00 am took a quick shower and got dressed by 9:00 am with an hour to kill I just went though social media till 9:30 came around and I decided to head off earlier cause why not. I arrived at 10:05 because I took my time walking. I saw a beautiful Y/N up on the hill lying down looking at her phone. "Hey there missy!" I said and she jumped a little. Her outfit was really nice. Looked nice on her though. "Finally your here." "How long have you been here?" "Only three minutes but I'm bored." "Let's go get coffee. Maybe you'll liven up a bit." I directed her to a Starbucks. "I've never had Starbucks before." "Excuse me, uh, WHAT?!" I asked very confused. "I just didn't have one around me since I didn't live in a. very big place." "I'm gonna order you something that'll blow your mind young lady." When it was our turn to order I ordered two Iced Hazelnut Macchiato venti's. "I didn't understand a fucking word you just said." "It's starbucks lingo." "Props to these guys for knowing what the hell all this shit is." "I can't even remember the passcode to my phone some days let alone this stuff." I say jokingly. When the drinks were done I looked at the name. I order both under my name. "Smooty?" I say aloud. "How the hell can you get that order perfect but not be able to spell Smii7y?" "I have no clue, but whatcha think?" She took a sip and her y/e/c eyes lit up a bit. "Holy shit that's amazing." "Lots of caffeine." I said smiling at her. "It's only 10:20, ya wanna go back to the park?" I suggested. "Sure." We walked from the Starbucks and back to the park and on the hill. We sat down. "It's so pretty out here. And as noisy as it is, it's calming." "Yea. It's pretty nice." "Whatcha wanna talk about? We could talk about school. Friends, school. I don't know." "We can start with school." "Alright. Tell me about some of your friends." "John who's my best friend. Who's my 'boyfriend.' Not really that's just how we talk and joke around. There's Scotty who I talk to sometimes. And then Craig and Tyler. I play video games with Ryan and another friend named Luke sometimes and Delirious or Jonathan. There's some others and all but yea." "Sounds decent enough. I don't really know anyone yet other then Andy, Craig, Tyler, you and I ran into Ryan the other day. He actually lives close to my house so yea." "Maybe you could meet everyone. Since about seventh grade every summer Tyler's parents go out of town and he throws a huge party around the end of July and it's about mid July so maybe you could meet everyone there! Tyler and Kelly. His girlfriend usually throw the party and it's always crazy." "My parents are always out of town so I mean that sounds like fun. I'd be down." "Cool. I'll text Tyler about it later." She seemed excited about the idea of a party. Maybe she'll have some fun. We continued to talk and drink our coffees. Soon it was 11:40 and it was about a ten minute walk to the restaurant so we started to walk when she got a phone call.