3. I'm a what?!

I cowered in fear as the giant beast loomed over me. If only Nats- No. He's the reason I'm in this position.

"So I've finally found you, Layla."

I looked up confused. "Layla? You mean Layla Heartfillia? You knew my mother?'

"Layla is your mother?"

"She was... She died 6 years ago, when I was 10..." I responded nervously.

"Damn it!" He burst out. "I told Metallicana that there was no chance of finding a guardian, but nooo. He just had to send me out here!" He turned and faced me. "Do you know how hard it is to get through a village without being seen? It was one wheelbarrow and all of a sudden: half the village was upon me!"

"Uhhhh..." I replied, confused.

"Sorry Princess, my name's Igneel. Grandine will have my hide for being so rude!"

"Oh, Igneel? Natsu talked about you all the time."

"Why the past tense, Princess?"

"Because he kicked me out of his team and insulted me in front of the whole guild, so I got pissed of at him and left,"

"Oh." Said Igneel, gobsmacked.

After 1 minute of awkward silence.

"So do you wanna come with me to the dragon realm?"

I thought about it. I wanted to get stronger so I could have my revenge...

"Sure." I smiled. "Why not? But before we go can you answer my question?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Why did you call me Princess?"

"Oh, cause your mom was one of the dragon realm's guardians, and the honour is passed down generation by generation. So, in thanks, we call the guardians Princess or Prince."

"Oh, that makes sens- WAIT WHAT!?"

"I know it's a lot to take in..."

I shook my head. "Whatever. Let's go."

So I clambered on his back and he flew of. We soared far to the mountains, so high that if any one saw us, they'd think we were a bird or something.

We flew over the Fairy tail guild, and I smiled.

"I'll have my revenge. One way or another."