Chapter 1: Emptiness

Tom sank down onto his bed while the music blasting from his ipod gently soothed the emptiness inside him. For Two months he had lived moping around the house slowly drifting away from his friends and all the people he knew. If a stranger saw him they would probably think he was a boy with no friends at all. His only friend being the ipod clutched tightly in his hands while the same song played over and over.

This was 'Mr Probz - Wave After Wave' It described how he felt. 'Slowly drifting', "Feels like I'm drowning". He also had the full album of Ghosts the new album from Coldplay, but his parents had loved that music more than anything. But he couldn't listen to that other wise he would have a mental breakdown. This had happened last week he had to stay in hospital overnight because the doctors thought it would happen again.

He knew that if he walked into a room full of people he would bring a depressing air with him. That's why his nanny and now small number of servants didn't ask anyone round. They went over to someone else's house instead. He knew that was kind of depressing but he did NOT care one bit.

You may have guessed Tom was in a bit of a state nowadays. This was because almost three months ago Tom's parents had gone on a cruise ship that went around the medditeranion, it was the night of the celebration of leaving Spain sailing towards their next destination when it happened...

Authors note:                                                                                                                                                                 Sorry the chapters so short! I'll try make the next one longer. In fact I doubt this chapter should even exist but oh well!

Like, comment and FOLLOW