Chapter 1: What happened to you?

[Please Read!]

Author's Note: Guys, I don't know how but I was somehow able to make this chapter IN THE EXAMS!!! I guess it's because I'm still writing the easy subjects so I am able to take long breaks as well as save drafts of my work so I'll still try to update in the future but I make no promises. Okay? Cool! Anyway just like the description says PLEASE read @theshipper101's story (at least till the end of Chapter 28) first before reading this or you are gonna be HELLA confused! Do let me know if you enjoy this and go support theshipper101 as well as the original show's creator Kohei Horikoshi. (Sorry if I misspelled)

Where we last left off:

"Deku-"

Bang!

Uraraka slowly opened her eyes to see that Izuku was shot in the hand. "On the ground now!" It was the pro hero, Snipe. Suddenly Izuku started to scream. "I DON'T WANNA DIE! I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" Snipe as well as the Zero-Gravity Hero, who was barely alive, were dumbfounded by his response.

Izuku took advantage of their confused state to grab the gun, that fell next to him, and tried to shoot Uraraka again. Unfortunately for Izuku, Snipe was a PRO HERO which means he doesn't make rookie mistakes like hesitating. Snipe used his "Homing" quirk to successfully shoot at all his weak points without killing him... IN HALF A SPLIT-SECOND!

"Damnit!" Izuku snapped falling to the ground. "You'll pay for this! I'll kill you-" "That's enough out of you, VILLAIN!" Snipe said the last bit with bitterness and cutted him off with a kick to his face, knocking him out.

Now that the villain was subdued, Snipe hurried over to the injured girl who was bleeding profusely. The sight of her injuries sickened him: Wrists were crushed; each of her fingertips were stabbed through; multiple blows to the head and she was even vomiting blood from being punched in her guts too many times.

"Hang in there, Uravity! The other pros will be here soon!" "Why... w-would De... ku... do th-" Ochako was losing consciousness until a deep sleep came over her.

{Time Skipped: Next day}

When she woke up, she was in Recovery Girl's office. Ochako wanted to stand up but since she was healed by Recovery Girl (duh) she felt very tired. "Uraraka-san! You're awake! What happened!?" Tenya Iida exclaimed alerting the rest of Class 1-A. "Isn't it obvious, Iida? Midoriya's targeting us." Shoto Todoroki stated. "You can't be serious Todoroki. Why would he go after us, his friends?" Denki Kaminari didn't want to believe what Shoto was saying. "Have you forgotten about what happened to Kirishima? To Bakugou? We all heard what he said!" This was the first time anyone ever saw him angry about something.

Asui Tsuyu noticed that Ochako was sobbing silently. Since she was her best friend, it made Asui try to comfort her. "What's wrong Ochako?" "It was him, Tsu. *sniff* It was... Deku!" Silence fell upon the class. There was nothing anyone could say to lift the mood. One classmate is dead; One classmate is in a mental asylum; One classmate is heartbroken; And One classmate is a killer.

The door opened behind them revealing Snipe and Aisawa. "Aisawa-sensei? Snipe?" "Class I know how you all feel about this. It pains me to think about what happened to Bakugou and what could've happened to Uraraka. That's why I want to thank Snipe for being able to save Uraraka." "Please think nothing of it. I'm just glad that bastard is locked up." "Speaking of 'that bastard'..."

Aisawa pulled out a tablet which had a live feed of Izuku in his cell. He was being interrogated by All Might. Even though he was in hero form, he wasn't smiling. It didn't feel right to smile. "Young Midoriya..." "Please, spare me that crap! You and I both know we're way past that when you decided TO REPLACE ME!!" Izuku's hands were banging violently on the table despite having been restrained. His antics were immature that much is obvious but something was off in how immature he was.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's acting like a five-year old." Mineta of all people bluntly stated with pure honesty in his voice. You could tell that even he was taking this seriously. "Izuku-" "That's not my name anymore!" "YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE! YOU THINK I CARE HOW TO ADDRESS YOU!!" All Might snapped, shocking Izuku. When Izuku regained his confidence he started to act a little more calmly. "Ha! Tried? You mean to tell me that Bakugou is alive?" and with that he started to chuckle to himself.

"Why then?" All Might asked "Why did you kill Young Bakugou? Why did you try to kill Uraraka?" "My brain told me too." Izuku replied in all honesty. He wasn't laughing or doing silly movements. He looked All Might in the eye and repeated it. "My brain told me too."

"Your... brain?" All Might wondered, "What happened to you, Izuku Midoriya?"