Chapter 4: My friend, Eri.

Author's Note: For those of you who read the manga, who cried when you saw the top pic.

Soon afterwards a little girl walks into the lab and is frightened by Izuku's appearance. "Eri! Use your quirk and fix him already!" Without saying a word, she walks towards Izuku and holds his hand.

Suddenly his creepy monster-like appearance starts to disappear until he is mostly back to normal.

"Woah, this... feels... AMAZING!!" He then begins to laugh hysterically. This continues to frighten the little girl to the point where she is crying. Izuku notices her and immediately stops laughing.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" He starts waving his hands in a defensive gesture. Chisaki, however was not amused. "Eri! Go back to your room now!" Izuku didn't even know why he was apologizing. He didn't even know her nor did he care, right?

Chisaki then showed Izuku to his room. "You'll be staying here until your services are needed which will be soon." And so he sat there on his new bed when he heard soft sobs coming from the room next to his.

He knew that he wasn't allowed to leave his room but there was a voice telling him he needed to go. The voice sounded like... himself?

'Come on you need to go. Someone needs your help. You know it's what Kachan wants you to do.' Izuku wanted to ignore this voice until another voice talked to him. 'Deku! You better go now or else!' "Not now Kachan!" 'DEKU!' "FINE!"

Izuku leaves his room and walks to the source of the crying. It was the little girl's room who fixed him!

He opens the door and sees the girl bawling her eyes out in the corner of the room. "Um, hello?" The girl stopped crying when she heard his voice.

She was dead silent.

"So, what's your name?" "Eri." She said softly. "It's a nice name. Can I call you Eri-chan?" Eri nodded.

"Can we be friends?" Her eyes light up with new life and she looks at him with confusion. Izuku holds his arms out wide for a hug and Eri hugs him. "Yeah, we can be friends."

Why is he doing this? Why is Izuku being so nice and why does he feel so warm? Then he sees images of himself in a school with some of the dangerous heroes Shigaraki warned him about but they were all nice to him. He then sees Katsuki Bakugou standing next to him and Eri.

He was smiling.

[Next time]Izuku and Eri are friends now but she's been avoiding him ever since he came to her room

[Next time]
Izuku and Eri are friends now but she's been avoiding him ever since he came to her room. Was she just afraid to reject him? He's gonna have to gain her trust somehow.