2.

Jennie's pov
Mmm? Where is it? Ah this is the house, wow it's big and beautiful, i walk to the door and i tell the guard my name and he let me in, i just hope the one that i babysit is not a pain in the ass, i walk in until i reach the living room,i'm patiently waiting for ms. Manoban to come downstairs when i saw someone who's wearing a black hoodie, when i was about to approach her i step on something and I slipped, it's cooking oil, she ran away, that bastard!
"Jennie? Jennie! What happened to you!?" Ms. Manoban ask worriedly
I couldn't talk as my back hurts then she shouts lisa's name "Lisa!!"
"Yes mom? Who's she?"
"Lisa did you do this?"
"No mom, why would i hurt someone I do not know?"
"Lisa" ms. Manoban and her just have a staring contest
"Lisa say sorry to her"
"Aish, ok mom,i'm sorry" she offered me her hand, I didn't notice it at first but she's cute,but the problem is her attitude though, I accept her hand as i got up on the floor
"No it's ok"
"Are you sure you're ok?"
"Yes ms. Manoban i'm fine, by the way i'm Jennie, Jennie kim i'm 16 years old,my family owns a carnival,but we're not really rich so that's why I accept this job because i wnated to help my parents"
"Hmmm,i see you're a very hard working girl and also kind you're really perfect to babysit my daughter"
"Oh, by the way where's the one that i need to babysit ms. Manoban?"
"She right in front of you,oh my bad,this is lisa,my daughter,the one you're going to babysit" I choke at my own saliva as she told me who i'm going to babysit
"Are you serious ms. Manoban?"
"Yes, is there something wrong about it?"
"Uh,no,no, i'm just shocked I thought i'm going to babysit a kid not a grown up girl"
"I'm sorry if I haven't told you"
"No it's ok" lisa just keep staring at me with her cold and creepy eyes
"You, i have some rules, talk to me in my room later" and she walks away after that,what a weirdo
"Sorry about my daughter, she's just really cold at everyone but please be patient with her"
"Ok ms. Manoban I understand" great, just great, there's millions of people in this world why is she the one that i need to babysit? But i need to do this for my parents, Jennie you can do this, fighting!