Monster! Tom x magician! reader x Tord P1

Things to know:

You are 23, Matt and Edd are 22 and Tom and Tord are 24

Long long ago 3 races ruled over the world HUMANS, MONSTERS and MAGICIANS. One day war broke out between the HUMANS and the MONSTERS. The war led to the MAGICIANS hiding away never to be seen again by the HUMANS or MONSTERS. Meany years later the war hasn't ended yet and the MAGICIANS were still hidden. Most MONSTERS and HUMANS will attack each other on sight, but there is a prophecy that 5 friends will restore peace. In that group of friends there shall be 2 HUMANS 2 MONSTERS and 1 MAGICIAN. People have given up on the prophecy and the war is still on going.

Back story:

You are y/n. One of the most powerful magicians alive. You were born in the magician kingdom (a/n: Imagine a very futuristic place with a lot of light and beautiful animals and buildings). No one ever leaves the kingdom, because of the war outside of the magic barrier that keeps you all hidden. You know every single spot in the kingdom, but you seek adventure. Everyone knows who you are because your parents are king and queen. You are not the crown princess though because your older sister Eva is. You always go to the edge of the forest to see if you can sneak through the barrier. You've done this since you were 15. Your parents don't like it and they send guards with you to make sure you don't leave, but today you got away without the guards.

------------------

-YOUR POV-

I wake up in the middle of the night and I go to my closet

I am going to try to explore the human/ monster world

I grab my f/c armour

I put it on and I grab my backpack

I pack my backpack with food, water and neckless with a picture of my family.

I finish packing my bag and I was about to sneak out when I hear a cough behind me

I turn around and I see Eva standing there with her arms crossed

"Eva! Uhm... Please don't tell on me" I say and Eva chuckles

"You are trying to sneak outside of the barrier again?" Eva asks

"Yes... Please don't tell mom and dad..." I say

"Fine... Just bring me something from outside of the barrier and I won't tell on you" Eva says

"Thanks!" I say and I leave

I go to the edge of the forest and there is the barrier

I step through it and I gasp at what I see

The sky is grey... I see no animals and there is some blood on the ground

It is not the first time I've seem blood... Murders also happen in our kingdom and I visit the healing hall a lot (a/n: the healing hall is like a hospital only they use magic to heal people)