Edd x Yandere! Reader: Sweet dreams

It was a silent day. No birds were singing, no kids were laughing on the streets, no, the only sound was the one of the wind blowing the leaves across the ground.

Autumn was a great season, don't get me wrong, but on this particular day it seemed to be so dull everywhere.

Why?

That was the only question that crossed through Y/n's mind as they stared out of the window. They didn't dare make a sound though, no matter how much they wanted to do so.

The grey clouds clouded above them as it began getting darker. Oh, you thought that Y/n was inside? Oh no, absolutely not, they were outside, staring into the window of their crush's house.

He was lying in bed, asleep with headphones on. He looked so peaceful as he slept like that.

Y/n adjusted their beanie and went to the front door. They grabbed the spare key from between the bushes and they unlocked the door very quietly.

The other three males didn't seem to be home at that moment so it was the perfect opportunity for Y/n to sneak in.

As they walked to their crush's room they got a grin. A distant meow could be heard and they turned to where it came from.

A cat? Oh well, it wasn't in the way so Y/n went back to sneaking to the room.

Slowly and quietly they creaked the door open and tiptoed inside. They spent a moment just watching the male.

He was so pretty. His hair was messy, but Y/n didn't care about that. He seemed so calm as he slept.

How Y/n loved watching the male sleep. They were like a predator looking at their prey, able to devour the poor unknowing man whole.

He shifted and mumbled in his sleep. The hunter was now slowly talking closer to their prey. Their cheshire grin growing as they held the metal bat.

BANG!

Y/n jumped and hid under the bed as the front door practicality was kicked down. It was the three other boys who had just returned whom made that much noise. "EDD! WE'RE BACK!~"

The brunet in the bed shot up and was now wide awake. He sat on the side of the bed for a moment, feeling like something was off, but he didn't know what it was so he proceeded to get up and leave the room.

Y/n was annoyed by this, but it was only a minor set back and inconvenience. All they'd have to do now is catch the boy alone or take down the three others. Both those choices were okay with them honestly.

Oh how fun this would be.

As the four males were talking downstairs Y/n silently snuck into the bathroom and hid behind the shower curtain.

After a couple of minutes someone entered the bathroom and they seemed to be talking to themself.

"Okay Tom, today you'll confess to Edd. You give him the rose and ask him out," The no eyed male Y/n despised so much said.

Y/n was annoyed before, but now they were really ticked off. No way in hell they were letting this stupid man take their little toy.

As the no eyed male fixed his hair in the mirror he saw a figure creeping up behind him. Like any rational human he turned around to see what it was.

WHABAM

Before he was able to scream he was knocked out cold by a metal bat to the face. The bat had hit with so much force that there was a crack right under the male's socket, blood seeping through it.

Y/n could beat the now unconscious male to death, but that would male too much noise so instead they started up the shower and filled the bathtub.