She Dirty

Marley have gotten so accustomed to the lifestyle that she has been forced into, that it became her hustle to survive. If she needed food she used what she got to get what she wanted.

When she needed some new clothes,  she used what she got.

Not only did she used it, she abused it also.

Kai, Rodney, Ace, Robot and Slim jim was standing on the corner rolling dices. Kaidence didn't slang anymore but he damn sure gambled.

The sun had just set and everyone was chillin when Kai saw the same girl that showed up at The Bakery wondering around.

"Ayo B what the fuck you staring at?" Slim Jim asked.

"Nothing nigga shut the fuck up, roll and chew on that damn slim jim" Kai spat.

The guys followed his eyes and they landed on Marley.

"Ayo she bad news man" Rodney said.

"I ain't gone even lie she shoned out" He said.

"She suck a mean dick doe" Ace said.

"I heard she a trick" Robot threw in.

"Man that hoe dirty" Ace said.

"Whatever" Kai said.

"Roll" He said.

They continued their game of dice and by the end of the night Kai had won him some money and Marley was still wondering around. Her dad had her working the whole day and she was honestly tired as hell.

***

When Kai got home his mom had his check waiting on his bed for him.

He picked up the envelope and ripped the top part off, unfold the paper that was Inside he looked at what he made this week, he smiled to himself. From the money he had from saved up from selling, working at the Bakery, and the money he just won from gambling, Kaidence had enough of money to purchase his own lil crib and a new car maybe.

He was still in school but he is old enough to have his own spot.

No one knew his plans not even his parent.

****

Weeks has past and Kai had already found a spot. He let his parents know a few days before it was time to pack.

Kylee came home from school to find a bunch of boxes positioned at their staircase.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Your brother is moving out" Her mom answered sadly.

"I can't do this shit, I'm not ready for my baby to leave its to soon" She sobbed into her husband chest.

"Keyshia baby he's a big boy he can handle himself" He told his wife.

Kylee was so upset, deep down inside she wasn't ready for her brother to leave the nest either.

She marched past her folks and straight up the stairs to Kai room.

"Wtf you doing man?" She asked.

"Ayo watch yo mouth just cause I'm moving out don't mean I still won't whoop yo as. I'm still big bruh" He spat.

"Ugh I hate you" She said as she pounced on him. She was lashing out hits from left to right cause the truth of the matter is who is going to protect her or right her when she's wrong. Their parents are constantly working so they barely get to see them.

"CALM DOWN KY!" He yelled while restraining her.

"Fuck you" She said as she ran back down the stairs to the living room.