Deceiver

Marley walked into the school house and headed straight to her locker. After she put her things away she walked to Jayla's locker where she was posted with a group of girls.

"Hey Jay" She greeted with a smile.

Jayla mugged her and walked away. The smile that Marley once held disappeared.

Okay... She thought.

Lunch time came around and Marley got in line to buy two slices of pizza.

"Two cheese pizzas please" She said politely.

The lady cut two fresh slices of pizza and handed it to her and Marley handed her six dollars.

She turned around in search of a table when someone bumped her hard causing her pizza to fall to the floor.

She watched as her food hit the ground then she looked up to see who bumped her. It was Jayla.

"Hoe watch where the fuck you going" She said.

"Excuse me Jayla? I'm a hoe?" She asked a little hurt. At this point a crowd was hovered around them.

"You a hoe and I can't hang with you anymore before people think I'm a hoe" Is what Jayla reiterated.

Marley looked around at the crowd that they have drawn in. Some people shouted "Oooo...",

some people whispered and some people were killing them selves laughing. Marley was super embarrassed.

"You sucked fatass Mark up at the party and you swallowed his nut-" As soon as she spoke those words Marley fist connected with her jaw and the two girls started to tussle.

Marley grabbed her hair and slammed it into the floor of the cafeteria. No one tried to break it up. Marley was in the lead and because of that some of Jayla's girl jumped in to save her. Marley was getting jumped by three girls but she kept her stance and fought back the best she can.

One other girl hopped in that Marley have never seen before. She took a mental picture of all them so she can plot her revenge. I go through enough at home. She thought.

Surprisingly the last girl that jumped in came to her defense which shocked her.

"Food Fight!" A nerd yelled out.

Food started flying everywhere but the girls kept fighting.

No one notice the principal appearance until he blew the whistle.

Everyone froze but the girls kept fighting.

Principal McGraw was a fine caramel guy in his mid thirty all the young girls prancing around the school had a lil crush on him. He picked Marley up and put her to the side while the school security held Jayla back.

"You five in my office NOW!" he demanded.

Jayla walked pass Marley and cleared her throat. "This ain't over bitch" She mumbled.

***

"Why were you all fighting?" McGraw asked.

"She started it" Marley said.

"No you started it bitch no one told you to be a hoe!"Jayla spat.

"You the hoe abortionator!" Marley yelled.

"ENOUGH!" McGraw said.

"Kylee Hayes, because you are new I'm putting you on indoor suspension and the rest of you have five days out door. Now get to S.C.S.I right now!" He ordered.

****

"Thanks for having my back" Marley told the new girl on their way to S.C.S.I.

"No biggie. My name is Kylee by the way" She said extending her arm out for a handshake.

Marley smile and accepted it.

"Marley" She said simply.

The two girls made their way to their ordered destination and sat quietly until it was time to leave.

Marley stayed around the school house to do her rounds. She even went around the neighborhood to do a few rounds. She wasn't in the mood for a beating from her father.

When she walked into her house she heard soft moans and squeaking of a bed. She knew better than to disturb her dad and his company so she headed straight to her room and got started on her homework.

Later on after Marley was done with homework so she got started on dinner.

Bake chicken, Yellow rice and Black beans. When she was done she wasn't that hungry so she just fix her father plate and placed it in the microwave then she turned the TV to the Discovery Channel. She love learning about Animals and the different creatures of the earth.

The door bell rang and her dad came to answer it. Marley was deep into the TV set.

"Uncle D!" A high pitched voice yelled.

Marley haven't seen her in forever when Marley was just eight she had moved away to New York. It was her cousin Jessy. Her dad was was showing her so much affection that Mar saw red. What ever happened to that kind of affection for her own sake.

She couldn't understand why he hated her so much.

               Flashback

Marley hid in her parents closet and watched them argue.

"Why the fuck you were you with that fuck Nigga in the first place?" Deon asked Toya, Marley's mom.

He grabbed her roughly jacking her up.

"Quit D damn" She yelled snatching her arm away from him.

Marley begin to silently cry as she rocked her body back and forth.

"You ain't never home D I need love to nigga"  She yelled.

"So you go and fuck the fucking enemy you scandalous bitch" he Yelled.

She slaps him and he slaps her back.

            End Of Flashback

"You grew up so much" Deon said.

"I know right uncle?" She said more of a statement than a question.

"You don't have no boyfriend do you?" He asked.

"No uncle I don't" she. answered politely.

"Oh okay I don't wanna have to bust nobody up nah"  He told her honestly.

Wtf... Marley thought.

"Unc can Marley come to my house for the weekend?" She asked.

He pondered a bit.

"Hmmm... I don't know baby" He answered honestly.

"Come on Unc please! I haven't seen my cousin in a long time and I wanna show her my room" She told him.

"Alright she can go" He said.

Little did he know he just made the biggest mistake of his life.