Let Me Tell It

Marley

"Daddy can I got to a party tonight?" I asked my dad.

"Are you going to make me some money?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes at him. His money hungry ass. Fucking bastard.

"Yes daddy" I said.

"Then you can go" He told me.

I rushed to my room and hopped into the shower when I was done I dried my body and lotioned up.

I tide my neatly twisted Dred into a neat big bun.

I played Bob Marley music from my ipod to stimulate my mind. It was told that my mom named me Marley because she had a huge obsession with him. Her and my grandfather both. So when I'm upset and on the verge of giving up I just play some Bob Marley,  he calms me down all the time.

I threw on a pair of fitted golden skinny pants, A crop top that reads:Respect the... Boss, and a golden sparkly pair of Steve Madden Sperry's.

I stood in front of the mirror in my bathroom and implied very little make up to my skin.

As I looked into the mirror I saw a reflection that I'm not to fond of.

I've been ran through, hurt, abused, beaten up, beaten down, called out of my name, just plain ole degraded. Even when I want to have fun there's always a twist that comes along with it. I hate my life. I know it sounds harsh but I rather be with my mom then on this stupid grimy earth.

My temple has been destroyed there's no use to me no more.

Teachers, husband, deacons, police officers and etc has invaded me so who shall I trust? I have gotten pregnant six times and every time I had them beaten out of me.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a car horn blow just outside my house. That must be jayla, the closest friend I have.

I grabbed my clutch and my phone and headed outside.

"Bye daddy!" I yelled before closing the door behind me.

I slid into the passenger seat and quickly latched my seatbelt.

"Hey boo" I said to her.

"Hey girl" She said while backing out of the parking lot.

When we arrived at the party I headed straight to the kitchen to get me a drink. I damn sure needed one.

I sipped on my Henny while I gyrated my body to Beyonce get me body. When I finished my drink I grabbed Jayla and we made our way towards the dance floor.

When I wine my body up its something like a snake I slither.

I was killing that dance nobody couldn't tell me shit. Soon a crowd formed around us cheering us on as

My favorite part of the song approached.

               Favorite part

Ladies on the floor, all my ladies on the floor if you ready get it ready lets get it and drop it.

Drop down low and sweep the floor wit it drop drop down low and sweep the floor wit it,

Do the uh oh do the uh oh do the uh oh uh oh uh oh oh no no, uh oh do the uh oh do the uh oh uh oh uh oh oh no no.

Pat your weaves ladies pat pat pat your weaves ladies watch it while he check up on it,