Special Chapter

Warning ! Restricted !

( Continuation po to sa ginawa nila Reynalyn and Kai. )

Warning: You can skip this chap kung gusto mo! Lalo na kung hindi ka open minded at byuntae! Hehehe! Pero magleave ka ng lang ng vote please? Hehe. Okay basta WARNING wahahaha. First BS ko pa po to kaya hndi pa masyadong magaling gumawa. Huhu 

**********

I can feel his soft hand caressing my body. Then to my healthy boobs without even unhooking my bra. He squeezes it as I moan at the given beat he's making. I can't help it, he's drooling me off.

**********

He's really a goddamn hot! A very good f*cker! He's already naked in front of me. And me? Well, still on wear. He didn't want me to undress mine in order for him to do so. I just at still while looking at him intently and seducingly. And then he smirked! Oh sh!t how I love every time he does that. As manly as he be!

" Can I now take you to heaven? My Reynalyn? "

He said as by the time he went closer in front of me.

" Naaahhh! My dearest Kai. Not fast as that! Because I think I should do it first! "

I said while grinning at him. And that's the reason why he just answered me with a then-try-me look.

And with that cue, I started to unbuckle his belt while kissing him torridly. And as by the moment, I clasped from our kiss and immediately grab down his pants together with his brief.

I just smile slyly as his manhood sprang free unto my belly. I can feel it, it's really big and hard as it was. And I excitedly went out there to overview and take over his huge erection.

I was shocked when Kai hold my head and shooked his erection directly unto my mouth. He tried to maneuver everything by pulling my head forward and backward but I insisted it and look at him above still his manhood on my mouth. I talk to him with my eyes and I think he got it for he immediately unhold my head and take the part all by myself. Sucking and licking on his penis was such a very great privilege. He is really big and hard.

" Oh sh!t I'm coming "

" Then cum on my mouth jerk! "

I said while he's inside me. And then he cum into my mouth. After that I directly get up and kiss him torridly to be also taste his own seeds. But it wasn't over. He eagerly take off my clothes while giggling. And with that, he carry me and insert his erection directly unto mine. He thrusts himself harder and harder while biting and nibbling my nipples both left and right using his mouth coordinating with his tongue. While his two hands are holding my two legs.

I just moaned at the pleasure he's giving me. He even thrusts faster and faster like there was never an again. Until we cum and reach our zenith together. It was such a mind-blowing experience. It was really such. I never that this would probably went like this. And then I just realize that I really love this hot guy whom I am making love with. I really do.

( Wat da pak! Nagkasala ang author nyo. Pirst taym ko nito! Huhu. Sorry sa mga wrong grammars. Kindly message me kung meron mang errors. Hehehe. Please do vote and comment. Love yah all  " - Kyungbeh )

Likuioyui