1 // I would

This is my first fanfic so sorry about the mistake as, I know it's really short as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the morning to the sound of cars beeping. Why was London always so busy?! I had just spent the night with Louis... Again! Every time I meet him I just end up talking to him for half the night and I wonder why I ever broke up with him! Of course I know why I did. I'm just a normal girl from London, trying to find a job and struggling to pay rent. And then there's Louis

who's in the most famous band in the world! How could we possibly have a relationship?

"Good morning beautiful!" Louis said to me his face lighting up.

"Heyy" I said as I judged whether or not I should I go right then or not.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He said which helped me make my decision.

"Any thing's fine!" I said secretly hoping he'd make me pancakes.

This was always the problem. Every time I told myself to be serious he'd say somthing funny and I'd laugh. The thing is, if he seriously wanted a relationship I would give it a go! Even if he does, I could never imagine him being serious for more then two minutes. We had seen each other for three whole weeks! He had a break between the concerts in wembley and Sweden. Three weeks was a long time but I've known the man since I was two!

*ding dong* The door rang. Of course it was Harry. Louis had to go his car to get his phone (I haven't a clue how he would forget that!) so I decided to see what Louis really thought of me via his 'best friend'.

"Harry, can I ask you something" I said trying to sound casual .

"Yeah course! What?"

"What does Louis think of me? Are we just friends or is there a future? Does he want a relationship? Is there someone else"

"Wooah! Calm down love!"

"Please ask him I so confused!!"

"Yeah of course" he said giving me a hug"

Louis came in just after. I told them I had to go to the bathroom but I was secretly listening the conversation they were about to have.

"So how are things with y/n?" said Harry

"I like her a lot but I don't want things to get serious"

Then the tears started to come. No one knew my secret. Maybe I should tell him. I just don't want to ruin his career! After hearing that I made my decision certain. I had to leave.. Forever.