3 // Little things

When they say you shouldn't fly when you're pregnant, they're probably right. By they I mean the general public. I woke up two hours later in a hospital in Dublin. It's funny how the last time I was there, I was visiting granny and I hadn't even heard of one direction!

I checked my phone... Fifty missed calls! Great.

"Hi Louis it's me" I decided to call him.

"Where the fuck are you?! Why haven't you been answering my calls? Seriously y/n wtf!"

"Louis calm down I-"

"How do you expect me to calm down?!" He interrupted.

"Louis listen to me" I said now angry. "I'm in hospital in Ireland but I'm okay. I fainted after being on the plain because I'm.. I..I'm" I couldn't say it.

"Y/n what's wrong, please tell me" he muttered "please tell me"

"I can't fly back so if you want to find out, you'll have to come over here" I mean who tells there short-term boyfriend they're pregnant on the phone?!

"I don't understand. Why did you run away?" He said now almost sounding extremely worried.

"I can't tell you like this Louis, but I will.. I promise" I hung up only because I knew he'd have more questions to ask.

A few check ups and calling my mam to tell her what happened after, (not the baby part though) I was discharged. Louis had texted me twenty minutes before hand to tell me he was on the plane and to go to the hotel we were apparently staying at. Little did he know, he was going to find out he will be a father in less then an hour.

This was it, I could see him getting his key at reception. He saw me and smiled.

"Louis!" I got up and hugged him, that's when the tears hit in.

" y/n tell me exactly what's going on, please" no hi included in that lovely welcome.. Typical Lou.

"Louis, what do you want from this relationship."

"I want you, I want this"

"I heard what you said to Harry. I was scared. I ran away to clear my head. Because the truth is, I'm..." Then the tears hit in. I out my head on my knees. Lou tried to hold me up. I'll never forget the look on his face, pale and petrified. "Louis I'm pregnant"