4//Happily

As you would imagine, he didn't take the new great. Being the typical boy he is, the first thing he said was 'is it mine', to which I replied sarcastically 'I thought this would be a great time to also tel I've been having a secret affair with someone who is the father'

He smirked his irresistible smile, stood up and left. Just like that. It is exactly forty-five minutes later and I am currently sitting on the same chair with the same confused look on my face. And the the phone rang.

"Y/n I'm so sorry I just off like that I'm such a dick! I can't believe I'm.. Im..yano, going to be a father" he sounded worried "I'm going to be a father" he whispered not the the phone"

"There's other ways! I don't to have the baby, you don't have to be a father-"

"Of course I do y/n" he interrupted and was now shouting "you've already gone to hospital and we're in Ireland!"

"Louis please-"

"Stop!! I can't do this!... I love you, and in want you to know that I always have and I'm not just saying because we're going to be parents"

"I love you too! Can you come back to the hotel now please" I laughed and so did he

"Of course babe"

*

Of course it wouldn't be that simple. He had his whole career! It's not like he could not tour because he's taking care of his pregnant 'girlfriend'. We're we even girlfriend and boyfriend? Our just parents of the same child? Friends with benefits never worked out.

Louis finally arrived back.

"Y/n I'm sorry but I can't do this." He told me, his eyes watering up "I owe it to the boys to be fully committed and I know the baby is half mine but the thought of losing everything i have right now is not worth it for a child!"

"Louis it's not that easy!!" I said now shouting "I have no choice here! This baby is mine and you are her father"

"Wait.. I'm having a girl" okay so I lied, I didn't really know. What else was I supposed to say? Who wants their child growing up without a father?!

"Louis please be a father to our child" I said now sobbing.

"I can't" he said a tear coming from his eye. He kissed my forehead and left.