5//fireproof

3 years later.....

'Lily come back this instant! LILYYY' I shouted in Hyde park.
We usually went for walks there. 'Lily Hunt where are you?' I started to panic, I hated when I couldn't see her! Even though she was only two and a half she could crawl pretty fast!'
'Oh my god' I gasped. It's him... Her dad!
'Hello gorgeous' he said to me with his cheeky smile.
'Um hi' I said awkwardly. I of course hadn't forgiven him for leaving me. I was never going to forgive him, he walked out on me and lily.
'Come on lily, we're going now. I'll get you an ice cream in a minute if you're a good girl.'
'Y/n we need to talk! Please! This is my daughter too and you know I love her.
'You don't deserve to know her, you weren't there when I gave birth to her, her first word, christening or when she had her first step. She isn't yours anymore'
'One coffee?'
'Absolutely not! No way'
'Do you want your daughter growing up without a father? Because you will regret this moment for the rest of your life. Don't do it for me, do it for your only daughter!'
I internally groaned. He was right.
***

After about 10 minutes of arguing, I agreed that we could go out for dinner that night. Who isn't a fan of wagamamas? The nerves were building up inside me as it got closer to 6 which was when louis was picking us up. I needed something to wear that said caring mother but had the wow factor. In the end, I paired wrapped back jeans from topshop with a white blouse and chunky heels. The only way I managed to get Lily dressed was wearing her Elsa dress. She did make a great princess.
At 6:05 louis arrived. He could never be on time.
'Hi beautiful' he said, smirking.
'Hi' I replied
'Is was talking to princess Elsa'
I quickly went to get my bag covering up my red face. When I turned around, Louis had lily in his arms. I hate to adit it, but that sight was perfection.