Chapter 10

"Woahhhhh!" everyone yelled as Veronica pulled away from the kiss she gave me.

"Shut up. It was just a kiss." Roni said as she sat back next to her sister.

I stood still behind the circle. It's like I wanted more. But I couldn't get more of it. I felt a way. Excited.

"Ethan!" Erika's loud voice shakened me from my thoughts.

"Sit back down. You're playing again." she pointed to an empty spot next to her.

And there I went. 5 people away from Veronica.

"Who spins next?" Aaron asked.

"Bud, you're the lucky spinner since you asked." Jack replied to Aaron.

Aaron didn't hesitate to go. He spinned the bottle and the rest of us watched as it would land.

Luckily it landed perfectly onto Madison. Someone Aaron has been eyeing this entire night.

They both ran off into the closet and they left the others to chatter about.

I moved in closer to Veronica and her sister.

"Roni." I said as I watched her stradle her sister.

"Can I help you?" she asked as she made a short eye contact with me.

"Can I talk to you?" I petted my arm.

"I don't know can you?" she didn't even bother to look at me this time.

"Roni. Please." the desperatsity within me.

She sighed.

"Alright, fine." she stopped holding her sister and she got up with the help of my gentleman self.

"It'll be short, trust." I said placing both my hands into both pockets.

Believe me when I say I've never felt this way about a girl. Her kiss was just undescribable.

I lead her into the bedroom downstairs. It was empty.

She walked in with me walking in behind her. I shut the door leaving behind the loud scrotching music.

"What do you want Ethan?" she held her hands together ready to listen to what I had to say.

"That kiss... Roni.. please tell me you felt something." I looked at her.

"It was just a kiss Ethan. Nothing more. It was a dare." she stared down at her fingernails.

"It wasn't. It was.. it was.. more." I said walking closer to her.

"It was a dare. Nothing more." she looked up at me and stood up.

"It wasn't. I felt something.." I said looking down at her. 
She was tiny.

She tried to walk away but I wouldn't let her.

"Let me out." she looked up at me.

I took my chance. I crotched down a bit and kissed her the way she kissed me only longer this time.

She didn't pull away. She kissed me back.

I pulled away after the long kiss.

"You sure you didn't feel anything?" I whispered as I smiled at her beauty.

"I-" she began.

Suddenly the door swang open harshly and it revealed to be Olivia.

"Ethan." she crossed her arms together.

"What.. what.. what.. are you doing?" I didn't exactly know what to say.

"You're making a huge mistake, Ethan." she said.

Veronica looked at me embarrassed. 

I smirked.