PART 2

Hello friends😊.Thank u so much for all the support.I'm so glad that u all want to continue this.so here comes the next part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adi(to himself):ohh,God.don't why I couldn't tell her my feelings.whenever I see zoya it feels like that the Mt.Vesuvius, which is in my heart would explode now.ufff.....U have to accept it adi ,that the great fearless Adiya Hooda is afraid of hearing a NO from zoya.wah.it sounds great.

With utter disappointment of not being able to convey his feelings he went downstairs & saw all the members waiting for him at the dining table.

Adi gently went towards the table & settled himself b/w arjun & sakshi.arjun was observing his brother who had a lost look.

Arjun:bhai,kya hua?what happened to ur face.

Aditya suddenly touched all over his face with his fingers.

Adi(confused):kya Hua chote?nothing happened to my face.
Arjun:acha!then where is ur million dollar smile which would be always there on ur face.

Adi then gave a gentle smile & arjun smiled back.

He was constantly looking at the plate & then saw a hand serving him chapatis.he then looked upwards to see the owner of the hands & saw anjana.he looked her with a confused face.

Adi-anjana ma.where is zoya?everyday she is serving me right.then aaj kya Hua?is she is annoyed with me?-

Anjana understood the reason of his confusion & spoke:vo adi,zoya is cleaning arjun's room.she told that she would eat later.

Adi-wah.she left her daily routine only to clean my brother's room.she didn't got any other time or what.i will not leave her like that.-

Adi:I don't want anything now.mujhe bhook nahi hai.
Anjana:par kyu?
Adi(annoyingly):Mrs.Hooda,main ne kaha na mujhe bhook nahi hai matlab bhook nahi hai.

Adi then marched towards arjun's room leaving a teary-eyed anjana.

Anjana-Mrs.Hooda.haa.u don't know adi that this is the most disgusting name in my life.u don't know how much I hate this name hearing from it mouth.when will u call me ma again adi....when will u.i know that now u hate me the most.but ine day u will undestand why i did this.-

In arjun's room,

Aditya opened the door & saw zoya cleaning the book shelf with a piece of cloth by standing on a chair.on seeing her his anger vanished & a small smile came on his lips.

Adi- ohh.god.why she is this much cute & beautiful in that light yellow Saree?she is indeed driving me crazy....adiii.....control.u r here to scold her for not serving u & instead u r praising her.now come to the point yaar-

Zoya was unaware of adi's presence as she was fully engrossed in her cleaning process.she stretched her legs & arms in order to clean the upper shelf but the chair moved a bit & she lost her grip.

But before she could touch the ground adi got hold of zoya.

He looked at his beautiful wife whose eyes where tightly closed due to fear.but we all know that as long as adi is there nothing will happen to zoya not even a single scratch!he will never & ever let that happen.

By feeling a warmth on her waist she slowly opened her eyes & saw adi holding her with a smile.

Zoya(suprisingly):aap!aap yahan kya kar rahi hain? 
Adi:same to u Mrs.Aditya Hooda.what r u doing in arjun's room?
Zoya:I....I was cleaning the book shelf.it was full of dust.
Adi:acha,teek hai.but first have ur breakfast with me & then we both will do the cleaning.
Zoya:mujhe bhook nahi hai.aap chaliye aur khalijiye.
Adi:no zoya,without u I will not eat & I think u know that.
Zoya:par...
Adi:koi par var nahi...u will eat now with me & that's final.u know what I think even God doesn't feel good when u stay annoyed with me,that's why u were going to fall.

Zoya raised her eyebrows & a smile came to her lips but she hid it suddenly & kept a hell scared face.

Adi:(seeing her changed expression)what happened zoya?why r u so scared?Am I looking like a ghost  or what?

Zoya:ghost is much better than this.
Adi:(irritated)excuse me Mrs.Zoya Aditya Hooda.how could u even say that by looking at this dashing face of mine.
Zoya:I'm not telling about u aditya.its about that cockroach on ur shoulder.
Adi:co..cockroach.

Adi suddenly left zoya from his hands & she landed straight on the floor.

Zoya:ouch....adiii.i will not leave u.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So buy guys.little busy here.pls forgive me for the mistakes.