PART 9

Zoya felt aditya tightening the hug & nuzzling his nose in her hair.she felt something rising from her abdomen...is this is what we say feeling butterflies in our stomach?she thought.

She couldn't comprehend what she was feeling.not able to tolerate it anymore,she forcefully broke the hug & saw aditya looking at her confused.

'Kya hua zoya?'

'Voh..kuch nahi.hume kuch kaam yaad agaya...uhh..hum chalte hai.'

She turned her heels & was about to leave the room but stopped & turned to face him.

'Aditya,we will go today at 5 PM.is it ok for u?'

'Haan,ofcourse zoya.we will go.'

She left only after getting an assuring smile from him.afterall he is Aditya Hooda,whose mood can't be predicted at all.

                   ************
Anjana was going through the saree collections that were brought by the designers for anjali's birthday party.she took a blue saree & placed it on her shoulder.

'Zoya,ye kaise hai'.asked anjana to an absent minded zoya who was simply staring the white marble floor.

'Zoyaa..'

'Jii..maa...apne bulaya?'

'Kaise hai yeh saree?'

Zoya checked anjana from top to bottom.but she didn't liked it.it doesn't suit her.

'Nahi maa..ye acche nahi hai.'

'Acha...'anjana said a little disappointed.how cannot she be when she has been searching an appropriate saree for herself for more than 2 hours.

Zoya saw the sadness on her face & with some built up courage she asked.

'Maa,can I select a saree for u...if u didn't liked it na then I will never ask u..trust me ma..'

'Zoya,why r u even asking me.u r like my daughter only infact more than that.i know,whatever u choose would be the best..but only on 1 condition.'

'What condition ma?'she asked with an anticipated face.

'Condition is that I will choose the saree for u...bolo zoya mansoor hai'.

Zoya quickly got up from her seat & hugged anjana.her eyes now filled with tears due to the amount of love she was getting from her mother-in-law...no from her mother.

She didn't knew that a mother-in-law can love her son's wife as her own daughter as she was deprived of this motherly love in her first marriage.so obviously it was the first time she was experiencing it.

Anjana cupped zoya's face & placed a tender kiss on her forehead.

'I don't know what u had gone through in ur past zoya...but just remember one thing,whenever u need me I will be there by ur side..always..this is a promise to my daughter from her mother.'

Zoya felt herself jumping in happiness as all this was too much for her to handle.she never knew that this kind of love between a mother-in-law & daughter-in-law even existed.she remembered how much she had wished to hear such motherly words from yash's mother.but all she did was taunting & accusing her for snatching away her son.zoya only knew how much had she insisted yash to patch up with his family.but he never did.

All the while arjun was observing it from upstairs with tears in his eyes due to the heartwarming scene before him.

'Zoya bhabhi is looking so happy today.finally..finally after all those painful days & months ,she is getting what she deserved.hey bhagvan,bhabhi ko humesha khush rakhna..aur bhai ko bhi..mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye..aur haan..un donon ko jaldi se ek karna.please...'