PART 6

Adi & zoya was sitting on the bed.he was still crying clutching zoya tightly.a knock on the door departed them to see a tensed arjun standing there.

Arjun:kya mein andar a sakthi hoon.
Zoya:haan....arjun aao na.

Arjun stepped closer to aditya while looking at zoya.she understood that arjun came to know whether his bhai was ok or not.she just gave a sad smile to arjun & he understood that nothing was ok.to give birth brothers some privacy zoya silently went from there while all the time aditya was thinking about the things that was held few minutes ago.

How he had wished to go to anjali's birthday.his anju's birthday.she is going to be eight tomorrow.but he will not go there infact he can't go there.

Varunwardhan Hooda.he is a man who has so many titles & it follows like this..Harshwardhan Hooda's younger brother;aditya's chacha;anjali's father;a successful lawyer;man of words & promises;a loving father(also brother & chachu)......and the list goes on..but among those titles what made adi admire him was his quality of keeping words & promises.he was a person whom adi could trust,which he cannot rely on Mr.Hooda.

Adi remembered,how his ma tried to feed him when he was eight,who was badly crying for not seeing his father in the morning

Adi remembered,how his ma tried to feed him when he was eight,who was badly crying for not seeing his father in the morning.she used to pacify him by saying that his pa was busy.then how his varun chachu came & pacified him & also fed him.(harsh hooda & varun hooda lived together in the hooda mansion until varun's marriage,after that the latter moved to Diva mansion)

Adi:chachu..when u come back from office bring some chocolates for me.please...and that too buy two big dairy milk silk.
Varun:why two?
Adi:its bcoz u know chachu for how many days I have been telling pa to bring a dairy milk for me.but he never bought one.pa always says that he forgot about it.yesterday also i told pa to buy one & he also promised me to buy but he came home late & today he went office earlier.pa was not this much forgetful earlier.he even broke the promise.don't know what happened to him..
Varun:acha,toh yeh baat hai.waise.. yesterday ur pa was late bcoz he had an urgent meeting.
Adi:achaa....hmm...once he come here na I will scold him for giving more importance to his work than me.
Varun:haan..i will also join with you.
Adi(showing his pinky finger):chachu,chalo pinky promise karo ki mere liye chocolate lekar avungi.
Varun(intertwining his piny finger with adi's):pinky promise.ye chachu tere liye chocolate lekar avungi.

He remembered how he kept his promise by bringing his chocolates in the evening.like that so many promises were given to him by his chachu & even a single one of them was not broken.he only knows how to fulfil promises whereas his father only knows to break them.

Arjun:bhai.
Adi:haan arjun.
Arjun:bhai,where were u lost?
Adi:nahi..kuch nahi.
Arjun:bhai,u r coming to anju's party na?
Adi(getting up from the bed):arjun,I already gave an answer to this question outside.didn't u hear it.
Arjun:bhai,do u know when was the last time u attended her b'day...?when she was four & after that u went for ur higher studies to New York & then u had never seen her and also on that day u promised her that u will come for her 8th b'day that too with so many gifts.didn't u,bhai?
Adi(angrily):arjun,just stop damn it....
Arjun:ok.i will stop it.but bhai,please..please come to anjali's party.not for me but atleast for ur anju..
Adi(sighing):arjun,u very well know why I'm not interested in going there?
Arjun:bhai,I know that.but do u know how much she will be hurt if u don't come.
Adi:I know...but I can't go...I just can't arjun.try to understand.
Arjun:but bhai..
Adi(furiously):Maine kahana arjun...nahi avunga matlab nahi avunga..

With the realisation that his bhai would never gonna change his decision,arjun went from there with a vanquished mind.

In the kitchen,Zoya was preparing coffee for aditya & herslf.

Zoya-ya Allah...ye kaise pareeksha de rahi hai aap?but who is this anjali?I had never heard about her..why aditya is hesitating to go to anjali's party?something is there....to whom will I ask about it?only if I know the reason I could help him..I can't see my best friend like this..Allah miya,please hume madad kare...-

Zoya beta....

Her trail of thoughts broke hearing her name & looked at the entrance to see harsh standing there with a smile.she smiled back.though aditya hated his father zoya knew how much harsh loved his both sons.one can simply understand it by the way he look his sons...with full of love...but aditya would never understand it.he never treated her as a daughter-in-law but as a daughter who has all the freedom to share anything with her papa..

Zoya:jii..papa..kuch chahiye aap ko?
Harsh:beta..woh mein kuch baat kehne ke liye aaya hai.
Zoya:kya baat hai papa...bolo na..
Harsh:beta,u saw na,what all happened there.i already knew that he won't agree to it.
Zoya:but papa,can u tell me who is this anjali?
Harsh:beta,woh...
Zoya:if there is any problem,then no need.
Harsh:nahi,aise baat nahi hai.anjali is my younger brother's daughter.she loves adi so much.the last b'day of anjali that adi attended was when she was 4,after that he was flying behind his passion,not even thinking about his family's status.
Zoya:but papa,one has to follow their own passion right.otherwise they will  never get happiness in what they r doing.aditya always wanted to be a pilot & was never interested to become a lawyer right..(harsh nodded)so u should be happy that he got what he wanted.
Harsh(thinking):u r right zoya,he would never be happy if he was a lawyer...what a father I was?instead of being happy for my son I just.....u know beta, he was my elder son,he was the first one who called me papa..no,no..pa......I had always dreamt of him helping me with my cases & all when he grow up...but never mind.aditya is happy & that's all I want.

Zoya smiled at him.she thought how understanding papa is.its just someone need to make him think deeper into it.she wished if aditya was here listening to it..how joyous he would be...

************************************
Very very sorry guys.....I apologize from the bottom of my heart for this much delay.its because the lazy ass in me was actively working all these days..thank you soo much for the 5.6k reads guys..I never expected that much reads & also the votes & comments that u give❤❤😘😘.i know that I'm updating only 1 part in a month.I will try to update whenever possible as I decided to give more importance to my studies in the coming year(atlast😅)till January I will try to give more updates.also thank you so much for the 108 followers.❤❤❤all these r too much for me to handle😁
Guys,this is the longest part I had ever written.i would be updating the rest by tomorrow..

Lastly wishing everyone a very very Happy New Year..may this year be in ur favour.may all ur wishes come true.stay healthy dearies.....bye..