06

That night was pretty normal. Jaehyun said that Taeyong should take a rest. Taeyong didn't feel sore or whatever but he didn't want to force Jaehyun to do it. They just sat on the couch and watched some dramas on TV. Taeyong pulled out his phone as he felt it vibrate beside him. He saw a text message from the club.

He sighed in frustration and frowned. He didn't send a reply and placed his phone on the coffee table.

"Who was it?" Jaehyun asked.

Taeyong looked at him with his eyebrows cocked up, "Nothing, no one," he shook his head.

"Why do you look mad then?"

"They're making me work in the club again," Taeyong sighed.

"What's the problem about that?" Jaehyun questioned.

"I don't wanna!" Taeyong whined.

"What a lazy cat you are. You should atleast visit the club," Jaehyun said.

"But! It's a Sunday tomorrow!" Taeyong exclaimed.

Jaehyun chuckled, "What's the matter if it's a Sunday tomorrow?"

Taeyong pouted with his eyebrows knitted together, "I want to spend time with you," he whispered but Jaehyun heard it.

Jaehyun messed up his fluffy hair as he smiled at him, "You can spend time with me in the morning. Then you can go later night."

The kitty didn't dare to talk back and just nod at what his owner said. It didn't take long for them to feel sleepy and sluggish. Jaehyun stood up from the couch and Taeyong starts to fix the pillows for him to lie down on.

"Good night, Jaehyunnie," Taeyong greeted.

He removed his kitty ears and the new collar Jaehyun gave to him a while ago. He placed them on the nightstand beside the couch and lay himself down on the couch. It wasn't long until his eyes shut and fell into a deep slumber.

Morning came and Taeyong woke up a bit late than before. He wore his ears and the choker before he walked into the kitchen. He prepared a breakfast meal and put the plates on a small breakfast table. He placed the silverware and tea beside. He then carried it on the way inside Jaehyun's room. The room has a dim light from the curtains of the window.

Taeyong slowly walked in with the table in his hands. He saw Jaehyun on his king-sized bed underneath the comforter. It was very new to him to see Jaehyun still asleep. He put the table on a small desk beside as he walked closer to the man.

Taeyong climbs on the bed and slowly crawled up until he reached Jaehyun who's sleeping face was against the pillow.

"Jaehyunnie?" Taeyong whispered against Jaehyun's ear.

The man groaned softly.

"Wake up. I prepared some breakfast," Taeyong whispered again.

Jaehyun slowly opened one eye, "What time is it?" he lazily asked the kitty.

"It's already 10," Taeyong answered.

Taeyong crawled down and helped Jaehyun to sit up. He pulled his owner's arm and he was shock to see Jaehyun topless. He was thankful that the room was dark, if not, Jaehyun will see his red face. He stood up and returned with the table.

Jaehyun rubbed his eyes and was surprised to see the breakfast meal. Taeyong laid the table on top of Jaehyun's legs and he then seat on the edge of the bed.

"I know this week has been stressful for you so I want you to enjoy the Sunday morning," Taeyong sweetly smiled at Jaehyun and didn't dare to have a second look at Jaehyun's body.

Jaehyun smiled, with his dimples visible and messed up Taeyong's hair, "Thank you. I appreciate it, really."

The morning was nice and passionate. Taeyong cleaned up the place while Jaehyun was busy with his laptop. Taeyong was vacuuming the living room and was glancing at Jaehyun who looked very attractive with his reading glasses.

Both of them shared the place happily. It wasn't long until Taeyong was preparing for the club. He took his bath and wore a nice attire, an oversized white printed shirt and ripped washed blue skinny jeans. He wore all of the accessories he needed.

"Jaehyunnie, I'm going," Taeyong uttered infront of the man with a laptop.

Jaehyun looked up and saw Taeyong, "Okay. Have a nice night, Taeyong. Don't come late, 'kay?"

Taeyong smiled and nodded, "Okay."

He then opened the condo's door and walked out of the room. He just walked the distance from the club. The streets were still crowded and suddenly thought he should've just stayed home. As soon as he walked inside of the club, the loud noise and smells made Taeyong feel nostalgia.

"Taeyong! Oh my god, welcome back!" Sicheng greeted as soon as he saw the kitty walking towards to their table. Yuta and Johnny was there surprisingly.

Taeyong smiled at them, "The club texted me. I should've just decline the invitation," he said and sat on the chair provided.

"Why? Where were you anyway?" Ten asked.

"I was...with someone lately," Taeyong said before he drinks a bottle of beer.

"And who's this man we're talking about?" Ten smirked, "Is he the one who gave that choker to you?"

Taeyong shook his head, "No need to mention the name and it's not your business."

"C'mon, Taeyong, the club needs a money maker like you. So, give them what they want. Play with some guys then you can go and go back to your man," Sicheng uttered.

Taeyong didn't know what to do. He just sat there while he drank several bottles of beer. Everytime some guy asked for Taeyong, the kitty just rejects them rudely. He has his right, he can reject everyone if he has to. What he needs right now is Jaehyun. He missed the man already.

Everytime he drinks a bottle of beer, all he could think of is Jaehyun at home. He wants to go home and spend the night with Jaehyun.

"I think I'll go now," Taeyong said and was evident that he wasn't sober anymore.

"You can't go like that," Sicheng nagged.

Taeyong looked at him with his eyebrow cocked up, "I can go home by myself, 'kay?"

He didn't wait for them to stop him. Taeyong walked out of the club and was wobbling while he walking until he arrives on the condo. He used the elevator and walked into Jaehyun's condo. It was still bright inside with the lights open in the living room.

Taeyong walked and saw Jaehyun sat on the couch while watching the TV. Jaehyun soon looked at the entrance door and saw the kitty, trying to remove his shoes.

"Ah, Taeyong, you're already here," Jaehyun uttered, "Welcome home."

As soon as Taeyong removed his shoes, he ran towards Jaehyun and knelt down as he hugged his waist tightly. Jaehyun was surprised at the sudden action Taeyong made. And he could smell the alcohol on the kitty.

"Are you drunk?" Jaehyun asked.

Taeyong shook his head childishly against Jaehyun's chest, "No, am not!"

"Jaehyunnie..." Taeyong called out the name cutely and looked up to see Jaehyun, "I love you. I fucking love you so much."

Jaehyun was surprised at the words. What made me even more shock, Taeyong connected their lips not too long.

A/N: Hope you liked the chapter! My school year's about to start next week so please look out for my notes for my schedule of updates.

Love lots ♥