02

Morning came and Taeyong eventually woke up from his slumber. He frowned as he slowly fluttered his eyes open. He slowly sat up and looked around the room. It was empty, as well as the space beside him. He saw his clothes neatly folded and his kitty ears on the nightstand beside him.

Taeyong stood up and wore his shirt from last night. He didn't bother to wear any underneath since the shirt was pretty big for him and can cover his bottom. He wore his kitty ears before he goes out of the room and walked slowly.

The room was spacious and huge. It was a condo. Taeyong thought Jaehyun's a businessman since he wore corporate wear last night. Does that mean he's rich?

He soon walked pass the living room and straight into the kitchen since he heard some ruckus there. Taeyong saw Jaehyun, already in his corporate wear again. Wearing his red dress shirt and black slacks. Jaehyun eventually saw him when he turned around.

"Ah, good morning, Jaehyun!" Taeyong greeted and smiled at the man infront of him, "Have you ate breakfast already?"

Jaehyun looked away and nodded. Taeyong bit his lower lip and thought it wasn't a good idea to be like this. Maybe Jaehyun was just adjusting to a day with a new being with him?

"Are you already going? Let me help you with your neck tie," Taeyong uttered.

Taeyong gets the necktie from the coffee table in the living room. Jaehyun was a bit taller than Taeyong, making him in a tiptoe situation. The man looked unbothered by someone doing his necktie. As soon as it was finished, Jaehyun gets his bag on the couch.

"Here's your coat," Taeyong gave the black coat to Jaehyun who accepted it.

Jaehyun suddenly pulled out his wallet and Taeyong was surprised as Jaehyun gave him a great amount of cash. Taeyong just looked at it and he felt like he didn't want to take it.

"I know it was your job, that's why I'll pay you for it. Thanks for last night," Jaehyun said and left the cash on top of the coffee table, "Close the door when you leave, Kitty."

The man left the condo to Taeyong. He didn't want to leave, he wanted to stay. It actually made Taeyong's heart to flutter when he heard Jaehyun called him by his stage name. He soon goes into the room again and called Sicheng with his phone.

"Hello, Taeyong? How's mister cutie?"

"Hey, Sicheng. I just got laid with him."

"Oh my god! That's good! Did you get a lot of cash?"

"Yeah...He did gave me. But..."

"But...?"

"I fell in love in first sight and sex."

"Why do you sound like it's so wrong? It's good! I fell in love with Yuta in first sight and sex too, y'know?"

"Yeah, I know. But...I'm gay! He looks like he doesn't want a gay relationship!"

"Tae, if I were mister cutie--Whoever is he, I'd reject to fuck you if I'm allergic to gays. He shouldn't be in gay club in the first place!"

"I feel like I should stay here for a while. You know, let him get used to me."

"Yeah, that's right! I'll bring some of your clothes today. Let me know the address, 'kay?--Ah! Yuta, I'm on the phone."

"I'll text you later. Bye and have fun."

Taeyong ended the call and threw his phone on the bed. He sighed and thought of fixing the place while he waits for his clothes. He fixed the bed and pillows, as well as the comforter before he moved into the living room.