13

Taeyong wore a white shirt and black ripped skinny jeans, which was pretty decent for him to wear. He tried fixing his lifeless ash brown hair and left it kinda messy when he felt tired. He looked at the body mirror once more before he stepped out after wearing his sneakers. He locked the entrance before walking away.

The kitty suddenly felt anxious. What he'll be encountering is the finale of everything. After this, him with Ten and the others decided to move to an another state. He wanted and decided to move on where he can't see Jaehyun anymore. The more he stay, the harder to leave.

After the meeting, Taeyong will go straight to the terminal with Ten and the others, with his luggage in hand.

It didn't take long for Taeyong to arrive at the cafe Jaehyun said. He heavily breathe in before he walked inside. He looked around and saw the man he was looking for. Wearing a white dress shirt and skinny jeans, seating in a table for two. Taeyong walked closer with nervosity taking over him.

Jaehyun saw him and immediately stood up.

"Good afternoon," Taeyong said timidly.

Jaehyun smiled with his dimples visible, making Taeyong's heart to jump in a beat.

"Please seat," Jaehyun uttered.

Taeyong sat on the chair that was facing Jaehyun. He kept his head low, not wanting to have an eye contact with Jaehyun. His heart wasn't beating normally anymore.

"I'm glad you came," Jaehyun said with his honey-like voice.

Taeyong nodded, "I just came here for a proper talk."

Jaehyun thought Taeyong was being a bit cold. He sadly smiled and bit his cheek inside.

"Would you listen to me, Taeyong?" Jaehyun asked sincerely.

"I'd like you to try."

Jaehyun sighed, "Could you atleast look at me?"

Taeyong thought about it twice. He bit his lower lip before he slowly lifted his face. He saw Jaehyun's beautiful and adoring brown eyes, his smile, his dimples, everything that Taeyong could adore forever. Too bad it's the last time he'll be seeing those.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've said and done to you," Jaehyun said and Taeyong could see how sincere he is, "What I said to you wasn't intentional. I was mad because my day in work wasn't best and it's one of the worse. I got demoted on my position just because of a presentation I've been doing for weeks. I was annoyed and just wanted to waste myself then I saw you with Ai. It really wasn't a sight to see."

"I don't love her anymore, and never will again. She cheated on me and our past will forever be a past. I was annoyed at her and didn't want to shout at her since I will be distracting our neighbors. I knew you were watching us, if you ever saw me smiling and hugging her, I was faking it. It's 'cause she finally told me that she already have a boyfriend. Of course, I wasn't happy nor sad...I feel offended that she just came into the condo just for that."

"Taeyong, I'm sorry for everything. I hurt you and all I did was regret about it. I know you'll never forgive me, but it was good to try."

Taeyong kept his head low, didn't want to let the man see his teary and glistening eyes. He quietly sniffled and fidgets his hands together under the table. He bit his lips and get himself together before raising his head.

"So, you guys aren't dating?" Taeyong asked with a small smirk.

Jaehyun shook his head and smiled, "We aren't."

Taeyong nodded. He doesn't know whether should he be happy or not, "Okay," he said and immediately stood up, "I...I need to go. I still have a flight to catch."

Taeyong didn't wait for Jaehyun's response, he immediately ran out of the restaurant and tears finally fell out of his eyes. He covered half of his face with the sleeve of his long-sleeved shirt. He walked until he reached the house. He walked in and immediately gets his luggage that was in his room. The luggage was already in his hand and immediately, goes down the stairs.

He stopped near the entrance to check his things.

"Where are you going?"

Taeyong looked at the entrance and stood up as he saw Jaehyun.

"It's none of your business," Taeyong uttered. He zipped the luggage and immediately gripped on the handle.

Jaehyun knitted his eyebrows, "None of my business? Why?"

"You're not in the right position to know. It's my desicion to leave," Taeyong frowned.

"Taeyong, are you gonna leave me again?" Jaehyun asked, Taeyong swallowed the saliva that was blocking his throat, "Haven't you forgive me? Just a little?"

"Of course, I have! Why? Because I fucking love you, Jae. That's how stupid I am," Taeyong said with his voice already cracking.

"Taeyong, please, don't leave," Jaehyun begged, stepping forward as he was just a meter away from Taeyong.

"Okay. Give me a fucking reason why, Jaehyun? Why shouldn't I leave?" Taeyong asked fiercely.

Jaehyun looked at him straight into his eyes. It wasn't long until he leaned and gripped on both Taeyong's shoulder, and connected both of their lips. Taeyong was surprised and like a statue infront of Jaehyun. Taeyong's grip on the handle loosen up and tears were welling up on his eyes.

Jaehyun slowly separated their lips and cupped Taeyong's cheeks.

"Why did you do that? Are you playing with me?" Taeyong cried, wiping the tears.

"No, no," Jaehyun whispered and wiped those tears with his thumbs, "Taeyong, I love you. Don't leave me, please."

Taeyong sniffled and slowly, Jaehyun leaned in again for a kiss. Jaehyun caressed the kitty's cheeks while he passionately kisses him. Taeyong slowly wrapped his arms around the man's neck and stepped back until they were kissing on the couch. Jaehyun laid Taeyong with their lips still connected.

Taeyong's phone suddenly rings.

"You gonna get that?" Jaehyun asked, already starting to kiss Taeyong on the neck.

"Just a sec," Taeyong uttered, pulling his phone out of his pocket and answered Ten's call.

"Let me guess, you cancelled?"

"Can I?"

"No problem, I knew you'll cancel it so I already cancelled our flight ahead."

"Thanks, Ten--Don't come home early, 'kay? Bye!"

Taeyong immediately ended the call and pulled Jaehyun to continue what will they be doing tonight.