The scars you leave

"Are you excited about the fight?"Tracy ask while we walk to Mr.Norman's class.

"should I be?"I look at her"I can bearly watch it on tv just to much blood way to graphic it's gross "I shake my head" I hate ufc especially the after party"

"then tell him not to go to the after party"after wrestling the boys go out to drink.There is always some guy there mad because he bet on the other guy and of course the guy lose.They get into a heated argument and fight ,I'm not even surprised when people tell me what happend.I just want to know if he's okAy.one time they told me a guy busted a glass bottle over Marshall head.

"I can't do that it's like telling you not to smoke" I open the door."I'm.surprised they didn't kick him out of ufc with all the fighting."

"you know they cant"I shake my head.I actually would be happy if they kick him off but the can't for 2 reasons.number one he's the best ufc fighter in our little city and second he never starts the fight or throw the first hit.They show what happened on tapes and the other guys are always hitting my baby.Yeah he could walk away but if you hit him in a certain area he'll go crazy.

"yeah yeah"she roles her eyes."Are you mad because they won't let Jeremy in the ufc?"I ask pouting while opening my locker.

"actually yeah!"she says opening her locker on the other side of mine.I laugh" the only thing he'll do is get his opponent high and He doesn't even need weed...marijuana leaks from his pours"

"You know he'll smoke them"she smiles and I laugh" yeah literally...his new name is mj"

"what?"she says closing her locker and looking at me.I close my locker" marijuana jeremy or Mary Jane for short"I smile.

"that's cute"she start smiling.we get to Mr. Norman's class room door."well see you after school?"

"yeah for sure"she walks away."don't do anything I would do!"she says smiling.

"you difference a lot of thing I wouldn't do"I yell back back."I know!"

I walk in to Mr n class and its empty.I no your probably wondering why we only see eachother after school, well at lunch in with our boy friends Marshall comes and picks me up.Plus we've never had any class together we met by becoming dorm buddies.

I sit in the back of the class by the window.I lay my head down on the desk but then I hear a crowd yelling.I get up and look out the window,it's two boys going at his punching and rolling around looking stupid boys are stupid as long as it isn't Marshall which should be on his way to practice for the match so I don't care.

I sit back down and lay my head on the desk. "Bonnie! Bonnie!"I look up and see drew,Marshall friend from my school.

"yeah?"I ask leaning up straight. "it's Marshall he's fighting"

I spoke to soon.I grab my bag and rush downstairs ugh what is he doing here?I get to the fight and it "Andrew!"I yell And suddenly I don't care why he's here as long as he'll keep Andrew in place.

Andrew snatch his arms out of Justin's arms."I came back for you"he walks to me.

"like hell you are" Marshall says grabbing my hand.

"what's this?"Andrew ask pointing between us."it's it obvious? "

"yeah I broke up with her so she went to the next best thing"he smirks.

Marshall get a ready to lunge at Andrew but I pull him back.I walk up to Andrew touch his cheek and then slap it.

He grabs my arm and kiss me right on the lips.I push him away and walk back to Marshall while wiping my lips."wait until the match your going down"

"the match?"I ask.

"you ain't hear"Andrew smiles" I'm fighting"

"when did you start fighting in ufc? "I ask shocked.

"when did you start going with him"he ask pointing to Marshall.

I role my eyes" why did you even come here"

"to tell your boyfriend that I came here to fight him and win Then take his girlfriend...well my girl back"he smirks,now you know who Andrew is.

"not going to happen"

"how about a bet?"he ask smiling.

"no-"

"yeah"Marshall says.

"No" I look at Marshall" what the hell?"I ask.

"I'm putting you up for bet"he say looking at me."And if you lose you'll quit the team and never show your face around here again"

I shake my head and start walking back to Mr N's class."well meet again my love and soon you'll be in love with me saying how much you cherish me"

I stick up my middle finger"in do time my love"is all I hear after I get into the class room.I put my head on the desk and start crying.

At lunch I sit in front of the school building. "are you okay"

"no"I role my eyes"What are you still doing here?You should be practicing since I'm up for auction"

"I sorry"he stands in front of me. "you know I'll win"

I look up"And what if you don't"

"are you doubting me?"he ask holding my hands.

"I'm just saying what if?"I start crying again.

"oh God Bonnie he won't get you"he lifts up my head" I'll make sure of that..even if my life depends on that"

"stop putting your life on things unle-"

"I know unless it's valuable to me"he kiss my lips and looks into my eyes"You are valuable to me"He hugs me.

"I'm sorry"he says and kiss my forehead.

The bell rings" I have call so"I stand up" see you on the tv"I kiss him on the check and rush to get away from him.

"wait"he grabs my hand turning me around" what?from the tele?"

"yeah you know how I hate actually going to see you fight a specially in the front row"

"babe please don't you want to see me beat the living shit outta andrew?"he ask holding my hands"c'mon you can bring Tracy and jeremy.after this I won't ever ask you again"

I kiss him" okay" I start walking to to the school.