The scars you leave

A weight more like a life savor. He never really did anything for me but help kill my baby.He doesn't care for anyone but himself and his career but then when I ask can I do something, like get a simply job he goes into lunatic mode.

I was ramblings so much that i bump into a sweaty chest."sorry"I say walking away.
But a hand grabs a hold of mine along me making me look up then exhale in annoyance " What Andrew" I ask. "are you okay?"he ask holding my hands. " yeah"i say wiping my eyes"I should go"I pull my hands  out of his but then He pulls me into a hug.

I let him we just embrace moment because I need it. Marshall doesn't hug me anymore like he used to to which made me feel loved. " you move quickly" I push off Andrew."another man's trash is another man's treasure. Is it not ?" Marshall says leaning against the wall smirking.

" Marshall your such a fucking a dick "I role my eyes. "watch your mouth or-" he didn't get to finish what he was going to say because Im so done with his bullying ways " or what? your going to hit me your such a pussy" I role my eyes.

"another mans trash is another mans treasure ? I'm sure your saying that backwards " Andrew chuckles. Just when I thought not all boys a fucking asswholes.i roll my eyes then shake my head.

" she's really garbage. She fucks like a little girl. She crys all the time " Marshall shakes his head looking at me. "why are you acting like this?"I ask Marshall trying not to cry or show emotion for his stupid ass words." your cheating on me a-"I stop him before he can say anything else
" no I'm no-" he jumps at me making me flinch " let me finish" he says looking up at me."first you dress like this " he points out my dress that makes me feel pretty I won't lie about that "and you never dress like this"

"yeah because this was a special day for you and I wanted to show you that I support you but you went all mad crazy big on me " I look at the wall folding my arm biting my lip holding back any tears that even threatens to fall from my eyes.

"So ?i should be This dick " he points to Andrew " he kissed you twice and you didn't even try to push him off because you probably li-"

He's so stupid,I hate him. If he knows I love him then he'd understand that he kissed me first. I start walking away "hey don't fucking walk away from me when I'm talking"I feel hands go around my upper arm tightly pulling me back.
" hey don't touch her"Andrew says coming over.

He looks at andrew while shaking his head " mind your business" then back at me"why are you walking away when I'm trying to explai-"I interrupt him " what is there to explain where not even to-"I feel a hand come across my other cheek it hurts worse then any other times he has hit me.

"yo"Andrew push Marshall and gets in front of me. I move in between the both of them trying to push them apart " stop please"I say putting my hand on both of the chest " move Bonnie I don't want to hurt you" Marshall shouts.i shake my head I want to say you've hurt me enough but right know isn't the moment. "your not going to hurt anyone!"Andrew yells look Marshall in the eyes. Marshall push andrew.Then Andrew push back then Andrew swing.Next thing I know everything blacks out.

I hear voices talking No more like arguing.I still better not be in that damn place"see this is why they shouldn't let us in the same room."I hear Andrew say.There in the same room together this can't be the same place...hospital?

"it's your fault" Marshall says.oh God why'd they let them in the same room.I mean didn't they just have a fight a minute ago,"my fault?maybe you shouldn't have punched her"I hear Andrew yell. "You pushed me"Marshall saying calmly which scares me.

I can feel the tension in my room and I don't even have to open my eyes."can you guys just not argue for a minute? My head and my face hurts "I ask with my eyes still shut I don't even want to see them.