| O1. BACK IN TOWN

Episode One — MADMAX

"meet the human brain. i know, it's doesn't look like much. a little gross, even, right? but consider this. there are a hundred billion cells inside of this miracle of evolution." mr clarke explained at the bored students - the only listening ones were four boys: mike wheeler, lucas sinclair, dustin henderson, and will byers.

will byers was one of the most popular kids in school, but not because people found him cool. it was because one year back he disappeared. people had come to think he was dead, but suddenly he was back in town.

now he was known as zombie boy.

the door of the class opened, interrupting mr clarke's lesson and making him smile and say: "ah, this must be our new student."

a girl with red hair and an evident annoyed expression on her face walked into the room.

"indeed it is," the principal nodded, lighlty pushing the girl in front of the class, "all yours."

"alright, hold up there. present yourself," mr clarke smiled as the principal closed the door behind him and the girl looked around her in disappointment and annoyance.

mike noticed a little piece of paper on his book.

"open it," dustin mouthed, nodding to the paper.

mike nodded, and did what his best friend told him.

y/n is back in town

mike's brows furrowed, then wrote a note on the paper.

are you kidding me?

he gave dustin the note trying not to get caught by mr clarke and looked at him while he wrote an answer.

i saw her this morning. she's grown up

what do you mean?

you know what i mean
she grew boobs

mike blushed as he rolled his eyes. y/n l/n and him were friends since kindergarten, until she had to leave. since then, mike always wondered what kind of person she became, how she may have changed.

why are you telling me?

i thought it would interest you

well
it doesn't

mike groaned as lucas and will looked at each other in disbelief.