| O5. NICE HANDS

Episode Three — THE POLLYWOG

is this torture ever gonna stop? y/n asked herself as she sat in the bathroom stall, curled up in a corner. she bit her lip, almost hard enough to draw blood. she sighed and stood up on her feet, her head feeling dizzy and her reflection on the mirror looking like shit.

y/n fixed her head a bit and walked out of the bathroom, her legs a bit wobbly as she reched mr clarke's class.

"oh, y/n." the man smiled warmly at her. "what brings you here?"

she looked around, frowning when she acknowledged her friends weren't there. "huh, dustin said we were supposed to show you something." she explained.

"oh, yeah. you came late, actually." he gave her a sympathetic smile. "seems like you lost the prank you kids pulled on me. left me a bit confused, i have to admit."

"prank?" y/n repeated with a confused frown. mr clarke shooting her a suspicious look. "oh. oh, prank, i see! definitely lost it, dammit!" she exclaimed as she ran outise the room, "sorry, mr clarke, it was all dustin's idea!"

y/n left the teacher behind, a dumbfounded frown on his face as she ran to the av room, ignoring - or at least trying - the pain another cramp left on her abdomen. when the cramps became too frequent, she slowed down and walked until she found max, knocking at the av room's with annoyance and... curiosity?

"come on, guys!" she yelled at the door. "can i come in yet?"

"no!"

y/n fumed. mike.

"he left you out, didn't he?" she asked max.

the copper haired girl shook her head, pursing her lips. "they won't let me in."

y/n nodded. she raised her fist and knocked at the door with annoyance. "guys, let us in."

"yeah, i'm gonna-"

"no, leave her outside too, she'll try to come in!"

"you're a fucking asshole, mike!" y/n yelled as another cramp washed over her, making her fall to the floor all curled up. tears of pain started to prick her e/c eyes and y/n shook her head as it stung.

"hey, come on, it's okay." max spoke on y/n's side, her hand patting her shoulder quite awkwardly. "i- really, y/n, it's not that important."

"oh it's not you," y/n sniffled, offering max a weak smile. "i'm just pretty emotional lately."

"oh. oh!" the redhead exclaimed, understanding what y/n was referring to. "i get it, i know what it feels like."