02- Ahwaeeeee?!

Chapter 2

Sehun

Sehun's phone started to buzz at what felt like midnight but was actually the next morning. He groaned, reaching out to shut off his alarm before stumbling over to his wardrobe. A simple white button down and a pair of dark skinny jeans later, and he was on his way out the door, grabbing a piece of toast from his roommate's plate as he passed.

"Hey! You know I am serious about food, you... you!" Sehun waited patiently while the boy stuttered. "You food-stealer!"

Sehun rolled his eyes. "Baekhyun, you're getting a thesaurus for your birthday. Or Peppero Day. Is your birthday, by any chance, Peppero day?"

"Yah! Fuck off, Secret Agent Oh. You excited?"

Sehun grinned. He was beyond excited. Years and years of training, and he was finally going to begin working for Seoul. "Fucking thrilled, hyung. I',m gonna meet my handler today."

"Right. Just... try not to fuck him.. Or her within ten minutes of meeting?"

"Please. You know nerdy girls aren't my type."

Baekhyun chuckled and waved him off. "Don't be late, Sehun. First impressions and all that, yeah?"

Sehun smirked and grabbed his leather jacket from the coat rack. "See you later, boring computer genius."

"Yeah, yeah. Have a good day, super spy."

Sehun saluted and ran out to grab the elevator. The door would have closed, but a pretty blonde in a red dress held it for him. He winked at her automatically, and she blushed. Sometimes, it was good to be a super spy.

-

"This isn't going to be a simple thing, people," Agent Lee said, looking sternly into the group. "It's going to be difficult, every second of it – emotionally, mentally, and physically. By the end of this week, you will have the partner you will keep for the rest of your life. This is more binding than a marriage. You are going to have to be able to trust each other with your lives. We are pairing you with a person on your skill level, based on your previous schooling. To put an emphasis on how important this bond is, we are moving you into headquarters for the entire week so you can live with that person. If you don't like the other person, tough shit. Learn to love him or her, or get the fuck out of MI-5."

Sehun tensed. He had never had any trouble getting along with others, but this was a big deal. This was forever-type shit. And graduating first in his class meant that a lot would be expected of him and his partner. His teeth started worrying at his lower lip.

"We will start with our two most promising. Oh, Kang, front and center."

Sehun straightened his posture and walked as gracefully as he could manage to the front, where a smaller frame was already waiting, posture rigid. The first thing Sehun noticed was that she had what was probably the best ass he had ever seen. The girl turned to look at him, a horrified expression on her face.

Agent Lee yelled, "Remember, kids this is a sacred relationship. Spies and their handlers must be closer than most spouses to survive."

Which, like, that would be okay, except Sehun was staring directly at the girl he fucked in the toilets at the club the night before.

Short Update!