Chapter 1: Brinna

Brinna. Weird name huh? Yeah, that's what I told my mom. But she never renamed me. I shall give you a discription of me.

Long wavy blonde hair w/ blue tips, Turquoise eyes, Slight pale skin, about 5'6, 87 lbs. and streighter then the pole your mamma dances on.

There's my discription. Oh and "bruises all over because of a fucked up abusive boyfriend." Yeah, that's it! That's my full description. Allow me to tell you more about me. I'm Anorexic, Dyslexic, Clostrophobic, Bipolar and emo. I was diagnosed with P.T.S.D a few years ago because I watched my dad kill mother. Now I live with my brother, Thompson. Our cousin works with a band. The Ready Set, to be exact. My favorite band. I'm friends with Jordan. Yes, you heard right. I'm friends with the Jordan Witzigreuter, from The Ready Set. I have been for a few years now. He used to live with me before he became famous. Now that he's famous, I have no friend around to be with me. He still calls me every now and again. We Skype every once in a while. We talk on the phone more than slow. I stopped skyping because I hate the way I look now. No one likes to look at an Anorexic girl like me.

I fell inlove with Jordan a while ago. But he already has a girlfriend. I fell inlove with his voice. Like, when we talk on the phone, his voice makes me melt. I love him like crazy. But, because of his stupid ass girlfriend Selina, I can never talk to him. Really, it breaks my heart. We haven't talked in two weeks.

I don't understand why Selina is so perfect to him. She's cheating on him, she's a slut and she's abusive towards me every time she sees me with him.  Selina isn't perfect. Why can't Jordan see that?

============================

Hey guys! This is my new Jordan love story. Only because I think no one really reads my others, you all better read this. I'm talking to everyone. If no one reads this, I will lose it. So I better get reads and comments. And votes.

~Piper-Rose Woods~