Chapter 4: Never Be Inlove

((Brinna's POV))

I wake up in a hospital. This is the second time this month. The first time, I felt sick. This time I was just depressed as fuck. The doctor walks in. "Brinna, I ha e some news," he says, sorrow in his voice. This can:?'t be good...for them. I'm probably going to die. "Yeah?" I ask not really concerned. The doctor pulls out a picture. I look at it. Whoever this was is pregnant. "I drained the bleach from your stomach. Uh...I took this picture in the process. I know you don't wish to hear this...but you are pregnant," the doctor says. The nurse walks in with Jordan by her side. "No! This...that...that's nor true! This isn't...that isn't...that can't be me!" I say, about to cry. No! I can't be pregnant!

Jordan looks at me with a look that says "they told me" all over it.

Fucking shit! I...I can't be pregnant! How! There's now way! Yeah, I accidentally fucked my ex-boyfriend But he used protection! "No! It's not...I mean..." I stop there to break down in tears. I wanted this to be my chance. My chance to be with Jordan. But how can I do that when I'm fucking pregnant!?! He hates me now! He's always hated me! God, why now!? Out of all the time in the world! why now?

Jordan walks towards me, a concerned look in his eyes. The doctor and nurse leave the room "Brin, why'd you do it?" Jordan says, taking my hand. I just sit there in tears. I can't tell him. But I have to. "You...you never answered," I admit. Jordan starts crying. "Brin, I never meant to leave! I swear! And when I left I swore that the next time I leave that way, I'll take you with me!" he says. I look at him. "Brinna...I...I love you. I always will! I always have!" Jordan says. Really? Uncontrollably, I pull him into a kiss. If I wasn't inlove with him, I'd never be inlove.