Who's Gonna Save My Soul Now?

so uh, we're here together, at this little street cafe, and uh....already, i know it cant be good, she's got that look on her face. she doesn't have to explain, i already know; my world has already ended........and  she can see what she's already done, its reflected in the gray bleakness, the dimming light of my eyes; the sorrow that's already begining to grow. still, she speaks. "i wanted us to work, i did, honestly. i loved you so much, but..........". the rest of what she said only lingers in the air, choking me, making the reality only more painful......only more suffocating; and i can't stop it. she's my everything! she's always been my everything!!!!!.....how can she kill me this way? i remember the first time i held her, at that moment, i knew.....i couldn't live without her; and these final moments only prove that to be more true than all of the little deaths of before. but hold on, let's be fair here. who's to say that im not being selfish, though all i will ever have are the painful reminders and the killing memories, i never stopped to think.....is it possible that you are hurting worst than me? and still, my heart returns to greed, cause what about what i need?! i can never find another like her!!!! no girl can replicate her perfection, can even attempt to mimic her raidience.........she holds my heart with her forever. so, with no equal, who's gonna save my soul now?

R.I.P       

                THE HEART AND SOUL OF

                                                                               TREVOR GAINES