Part 2

A week later after applying for the Marvel makeup artist job.
*The phone rings*
You pick up your phone to see who's calling when all you see is Unknown Caller ID.
You pick up the phone anyway. "Hello?" You ask curiously. " Hi, is this Y/N Y/L/N." The voice of a deep man says. "Umm... Yes and might I ask who's calling?" You question. "Ahh, yes of course. I work with Marvel studios and we are calling back about you makeup artist job application." "Yes." You reply with obvious excitement. "We are calling to inform you that you got the job! And we would love for you to fly to Atlanta to help out of the new Spider-Man: Homecoming movie." "Oh wow, um of course when would you like me to fly out." "Marvel has provided you with a plane ticket later this week on Friday and you already have a booked hotel." The man informs you. "Wow thank you so much! I definitely won't let you down." Your heart is racing and you've never felt so excited.
You sprint downstairs and call your Carter and your mom. "What is it hun?" Your mom asked confused as to why you were so excited. "Did Marvel call you??!!!" Carter lights up. "Yes!!" You say with your face beaming with joy. "Y/N, wow hun that's amazing! Did you get the makeup artist job?" "Yes Mom!" You immediately tell them about the phone call. "Wow!!" Carter was so proud of his older sister. "So your leaving Friday?" Your mom sounded a little upset. "Mom... I will call all the time." "Okay hun."
You run upstairs and start deciding on what to bring. You live in California but you've never been to Atlanta before.

*okay so this part is a bit better than part one in my opinion. But we are getting to the good part ❤️