Part 22

*WARNING: TERRIBLE CHAPTER AHEAD*

~YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED~

~1 Year later~

~Toms POV~

Y/n and I have been together for nearly 3 years now. And I believe that we are ready for another step in our lives.

I want to propose...

Y/n is the love of my life and the beautiful woman I want to stay with forever.

~Y/n POV~

Tom has been telling me about this surprise vacation we are going on next week but won't tell me anything about it.

Last year Tom and I moved into a lovely home and have been very happy. of course there are small arguments that we always resolve but other than that im very happy with him.

I have continued my career as a makeup artist on many films in the UK and Tom has been in many more Marvel movies as well as other movies. 

Tom and I are just very happy.

~Time Skip halfway through vacation~

"Hey darling, would you like to go hiking today?" Tom asked as we laid lazily in a hotel suites king size bed.

"Sure! Anywhere with y-" I was cut off my tom pulling me into a kiss. "T-tom I have to get dressed for hiking." I laughed breaking away from the kiss. "y/n...." Tom whined.

"Up! Up! Up!" I chanted pulling him out of bed. "Im up love" He chuckled standing up from the bed.

~Time Skip-Reaching the hiking destination~

~Toms POV~

We made it to where I want to propose. I feel my heart beating out of my chest. We took our time on the hike and the sun was now setting. It was perfect...

"Y/n, can we stop for a moment..." I could hear the shakiness in my voice. "Of course love, is everything okay?" "Y-yeah, Y/n for the past 3 years we have been so happy together. Nobody has ever made me as happy as I am when I spend time with you. You are the most beautiful and caring women in the world. You're the woman I want to have my children with, the woman I want to always be by my side, the woman that I love, by my side forever..." I got down on one knee. Y/n froze with a few tear rolling down her cheeks. she stepped forward and looked down at me.

"You are my whole world and I want you to be mine, I want to stay with you eternally. So, Y/n Y/m/n  Y/l/n will make we the happiest man to ever walk this earth and be my wife?" Y/n nodded and she jumped into my arms. I slipped the ring on her finger and kissed the love of my life; My fiancé

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tomholland2013

1,298,083 Likes    879,273,003 Comments

So Proud to call this woman my Fiancé! I couldnt be happier to marry my best friend and the love of my life, Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n.

Comments are disabled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yourusername

1,210,003 Likes   703,832,058 Comments

I've never been so happy. I soon will be marrying the love of my life, my bestfriend, my rock, my happiness. I'm over joyed to call Thomas Stanley Holland My Fiancé.

Comments are disabled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Told you this chapter would suck. I wanted to finish the story so it was pretty rushed. The last chapter will be the Epilogue. Thank you SO much for reading this shitty story!!! My new story is titled 'Holland Family' So you keep an eye out for that soon. Love You Babes So Much!!!!!!!!*