Chapter 4

Nash’s POV

          Wow she still looks cool from the day I saw her only now she’s hotter. I don’t know what that meant but she is so hot. The last time I saw her she was gorgeous now I see more than that. I mean just look at her. It’s so much better looking at her closer than the first time I saw her. Her pretty brown eyes complements her brunette hair. Her cheeks looks so soft even without make up. Okay back to reality. I sound like her stylist.

            “I’m Caitlyn.”

            “Oh your phone. No scratches or anything.”

            She laughed as I handed her phone. “Copy cat! Gosh I miss my phone.”

            “Yeah thank God you have a password because if not I would have hacked it. It kept on ringing about your notifications all night long.” I said with joking frustration.

            She unlocked her phone and looked at the notifications. She rolled her eyes and said “These notifications don’t even matter.”

            “Why?”

            “’Well, it’s about my bestfriend and his girlfriend’s pictures, messages about them having a romantic moment, how he misses me but I’m sure he is so not because of her girlfriend.”

            “You sure have a problem with his girlfriend.”

            “No I just tend to love him but then again he doesn’t care.” Amazing. That is just one word to describe how she deals with that kind of situation. She’s so easy to open up with people.

            “Well he surely is blind. I hate when people just don’t get the same feelings that I do.”

            “I know right. I’m really sorry for talking to you into this dramatic story of mine. We just met and I already told you half of my story. I’m sorry about the cellphone thing too.”

            “Stop saying sorry okay? If I were in your situation I’d probably open up with someone who doesn’t know me too because atleast they don’t get to be emotionally attached to my situation.”

            She smiled. It’s kind of a different smile. It has more compassion and understanding. “Thanks. You’re smart by the way.” She said. I laughed at that.

            “We better get going. Me and my family are gonna meet our tourist guide by the beach any minute.”

            “Me too. I guess we have the same tourist guide.” Perfect. We walked outside the restaurant and set foot to the beach.

            “Is your tourist guide the one who has a weird mustache and is an overly attached fanboy?” she said. I laughed so hard remembering that tour guide. He was so hilarious.

            “Yeah! My younger sister got really scared with his mustache.”

            “Aww you have a sister? That’s great. I have two sisters but one is older than me and the other is two years younger than me. They are really straight to the point and super weird. I hope you can meet them soon.”

            “My sister is only five and that makes me her horsey” We laughed all the way to the shore.

            When we got there we saw our yacht already heading to an island. We can’t keep up with that anymore. It’s useless if we even swim after it.