Chapter 2

“Welcome to Santorini, Greece” a weird man, who I think is the tour guide, with a strange mustache said with excitement. As we head to the Adronis Hotel, me and my siblings are all laughing at the man. My older brother, Brody, starts to mock him. Me and my sisters were keeping our giggles until we burst into laughter when the man steps and almost fell.

            Our parents gave us glares and we shut our mouths and continued to walk.

            As the tour guide continues to talk, Brody interrupted him by asking “How many guests can be accommodated here?”

            The man turned around and answered with some freaking gestures. “This hotel can accommodate about 300 guests and most of them are famous people. Last week, Justin Bieber was here. You know the singer of ‘aw aw’” He even did the Justin Bieber move at the music video.

            I laughed a bit. Cassidy my older sister asked with humor “Is that all that matters?”

            “Yes! Yes! You are right!” I am also the president of his fans club here in Greece! Solid Bieber Bro!” He said with so much enthusiasm my parents even broke into their laughs.

            “Come on! Come on! Show us our rooms! I still have jetlag people” my dad said.

            As we head to our rooms, I hear a notification sound at my phone. I opened my phone and type in my password. I looked at a snapchat from Cameron. A picture of them with a caption ‘Hey Boo! Me and Madz miss you already’. Yes Cameron! I know you have a girlfriend and you don’t have to shove it into my face that I don’t stand a chance with the one you love.

            For a second, I decided if I would reply to him or not but if I don’t, he’ll think that something’s wrong, even if there is, if I don’t reply back.

            So I replied a picture of the view. It’s more to say ‘You should be jealous. I’m here in a beautiful place and I’m gonna get over you soon!’ but I can’t say that so instead I replied “We already arrived at Greece. Miss yah too. Yeah I’m gonna give you stuff when we get back.’ That was bittersweet!

            I walked inside my room while the others went to their own rooms too. Basically my room is at the end of the hall. Brody’s room is at my right while my parents are at the upper floor of the hotel. Cassie’s is in front of mine and Kadence in front of Brody’s.

            When I entered the room, the smell of the Greek wine lightly gives the Greek accent of the room. The room has white walls and has curvy roofs. I walked around the room and discovered a Jacuzzi in my bathroom and when I went out of the big double doors just near the sofa, a small pool and yard appeared. Can this get any better?

            It’s like Kadence’s house at New York, although this is more of my type. I can skate here while I’m bored.

            It’s already been two hours since I unpacked my things and freshened up when Kadence entered the room.

            “Kaitlin! Nice place right? This is so fab. Dad and mom really knows our taste. Brody told me they’d go ATVing later to the beach! Let’s go there!” Cassie said.

            This girl is so excited she jumped up and down on my bed. Kadence opens the door and jumped on top of the two of us. We wrestled like we weren’t women. When I felt beat the two of them I exclaimed “Then ATVing it is!”

__---___---___---___---___---

            We are now at the beach, without our parents meaning we can do whatever we want as long as I don’t get caught or something. HOHO! But I’m not that wild to get involved in such. I am loving the beach but I did not dare to swim, not in my half pants.

            I sat beside the humongous rocks while eating grapes we bought on the way. Chilling like a princess.

            Brody’s talking to someone on the phone while my two lovely sisters are taking selfies on their phones, such vainness runs in our family.

            While eating I felt a vibration beside the rock I’m leaning. I touched a thing and saw it was a phone. Ooh, a phone exactly like mine. Unfortunately, it just had the zero battery vibration just like mine. I wonder whose phone is it.

            I looked at the view of the beach but a towering figure blocked it.

            A tall guy, right about my age is in front of me. I didn’t know what to say but I know I am pretty bummed. I looked at him and he seems to be searching for something.

            “Uhm, this was our spot a while ago. Would you mind if I look at your seat? I know I left my phone here somewhere.” He said with hope in his voice.

            I stood up and was just stunned. Maybe because of his Californian accent, which for a fact I haven’t heard for like 24 hours other than my family. He started searching while I stood there and took me a minute to remember I have two phones in my hand. Maybe the other one is his.

            “I think this is yours.” I handed him the phone without taking my eyes off him. I mean gosh he’s topless. Look at that washboard abs. Okay Kaitlyn stop checking the guy out!

            “Oh thanks! This is mine! Dead bat again?” he smiled at me.

            I was starstrucked. I don’t know what to say. Finally I found my voice. “Yeah you’re welcome”. I think I look like a total mess right now drooling over this stranger. Excuse me hot stranger.

            “Thank you for the phone. I better get going.” he said.

            “Oh okay. Bye then!” I replied as I waved goodbye.

            He gave me a wider smile, waved back at me and turns his back and walks away. Wow! I should really go out more often.

            I sat down at my old seat and giggled like a fool cause I’m all excited. I was chilling for a second until “Really?!?” I hear Cassie scream at my back. I covered my ears with both of my hands and gave her a death glare.

            “Are you really gonna flirt with a guy this early of the trip?” she protested.

            “I am not flirting. I don’t even know his name and I don’t even flirt.”

            Kaidence and Cassie looked at each other and laughed so hard it took them forever to stop. I rolled my eyes so they would stop.

            When they were left with giggles. Kaidence said “You are one flirty cat. You just don’t know you’re flirting. You little girl, you never knew you had it in you but you all grip them like your boy toy.”

            “You shouldn’t really be hanging out with Nash that much. You’re becoming a tomboy.” Cassie explained.

            Cameron? For real? Me? A tomboy? They should know I have a softer heart for romantic things than they do. I’m the one who wasn’t loved back.

            “Whatever. Cameron and I aren’t gonna hang out that much anymore. He needs to spend time with his girlfriend more” I replied.

            “Oh he has a girlfriend? Who?”Kaidence looked shocked, Cassie wasn’t listening, she’s just eyeing at the tourists.

            “Madison Beer” Ouch that hurts.

            Kaidence looked in fabulous shock and said fabulously “Oh that girl! She’s adorable very chic, very mature. I love her.”

            I looked back at her with curiosity giving her the why-do-you-know-her-look.

          “Oh I dated his brother” she added. Classic.