Staring down a loaded gun

(Lydia's perspective)
I woke up very startled and found I was in a white van. I could only make out black blurs and a short figure, but tall enough to tower over me. When my eyes focused I saw frank, just staring at me vigorously.. although I was just staring at his loaded gun in his belt. Without a doubt I was scared and backed into a cold wall. I heard a bone chilling laugh and followed by a voice I can recognise through a crowd of 10,000 people
"So, you're awake I assume? Great, cause you're gonna wanna be awake for this part" he snickered. No. It wasn't frank. It was Brendon Urie. A assumingly great friend of mine. Well atleast was a good friend of mine until he decided to join franks somewhat gang. Wait, I'm zoning out, what part?
Before I could comprehend a thought I was interrupted by a scary, but to familiar voice
" I guess Mikey doesn't have to pay anymore, I got what I wanted, Lydia way. And now I have you, I can punish you for what Mikey did, well didn't do." Frank chuckled. I just stared in horror. Before I could comprehend I blacked out quicker then a light bulb flickering off during a power cut.
( franks POV)
Now that I have this girl, I can bribe, take out my anger on something, and not have to worry about losing a friend.
Cause now.
I have one forever.
I picked my new best friend up and carried her out the van and into my terribly decorated apartment. I pulled her down to my basement of the house. I sat her on a chair and tied her delicate hands with the stiff ropes I held and just sat there satisfied, waiting for the girl to wake up. Beforehand, I planned this throughout the 3 weeks Mikey hasn't owned up. I know that Mikey loves his sister. So, why don't I just take what he loves? Isn't this supposably better than money? Now she has to be my friend. But if she doesn't be my friend, I will hurt her. I will make her be my friend. And nothing is stopping me from having my new best friend.
Lydia
Helena
Way.
(Mikeys POV)
Me and Gerard made our way home. Knocking on the door, expecting our baby sister to open the door, although I'm 17 and she's 15, I still protect her like a way older brother than I am, with Gerard being the oldest at 21, he looks after us both. Liddy didn't open the door. Strange.
"She probably went somewhere with Melanie" I reassured Gee as we made our way into our small home.
"Mikes, she always leaves a note, text, or calls us. Something's up."
Gerard concernedly replied as he dashed around the house looking for some proof of Liddy.
"Gee, I know this sounds dumb, but.. d'ya think that someone kidnapped her..?" I asked. Gee did his conspiracy theory face and gave the wall a good gase
"I'm going to take something dear to you, Michael and it's definitely breathing." I heard Gerard mutter
"FRANK KIDNAPPED LYDIA" Gerard screamed. I ran to the car jumped in and headed for franks house followed by gee in his car.