Jace/ In the Arms of my true Love...

Jace:

In the arms of my true love:

Jace wrapped his arms around you, and held you tight. "It's going to be alright, okay?" He whispered softly into your ear. You trembled In his loving arms, taking in the warmth he was expressing towards you. It had been your first demon fight, you had never experienced anything like it. You were scared, but you knew things would be just fine: as long as you had Jace by your side.
You loved Jace, you always had, but you feared he would never love you the way you wanted him to. After all he loved you like a sister, whereas you loved him as something so much more.
A tear trickled down your cheek, as you reflected upon your hidden feelings for Jace. "Hey, don't cry, I'm here for you, I always have been and I always will: I love you Y/N, I love you with all my heart." He rested his forehead upon yours he took you in by your shoulders and closed his eyes. You stayed like that for a moment, completely in sync with one another. "I love you too Jace, I always have". At the sound of your words, Jace slowly opened his eyes, people had told him you had felt this way about him, but he had never believed them until now. He was so happy, and without warning, he crashed his lips into yours. Your bodies seemed to almost melt into one, as you portrayed to one another the love, and passion that had been hidden inside of yourselves for so long.
You were so happy with him, he made you feel so special and for once in your life you truly felt loved, and that you had someone, you belonged to. Jace was the key to your happiness, the key to your heart; with Jace at your side, you were invincible...