Chapter Three: SURPRISE

Can this even be happening?! Am I dreaming because no way this person can be here!

I look up and see the guy on the dating app! What the heck? How did he get here?

"Are you y/n?", he says with the sweetest smile in the world. My heart was literally dying... nope nvm it's still alive. I wouldn't have minded if I died just now. I would have died happy and remember his face forever. "Hi, I'm Jimin! You're Prince Perfect for until you don't need me anymore", he says.

"Wait, so you are basically m boyfriend till I find someone I like better or is it something else?", I ask him confused.

"I am here to help get revenge for your heart and become your fake boyfriend", he explains while giving me flowers. "I think it's time for me to drive you to school", he suggests with a flirty wink.

"Let me go get my thing", I say and suddenly notice something... I had never changed into my clothes and still have my towel. I suddenly hug my chest tight and stick my tongue at him with a blush. He chuckles and I go upstairs and change into my clothes and get my bag with my phone. I look at my phone again and still see that app and I smile. I walk out to see a Ferrari right outside my house!

"How.. what... huuuuuu?", I could barley breath.

"You like it?", he says with a smirk.

"Yes.. its very nice.", I say not wanting to seem like it was a big deal.

"Well get in and get ready to be driven by your prince.", he winks. I blush and get in. We get to the school and I can see people from the university with their mouths hanging open. We get to the front of the building where I go in and he gets out to open my door and I swear at least half the girls outside fainted at the sight of him. He opens the door and I get out with my bag. I walk towards the building and he grabs me, twirls me, and kisses me. With a shocked eyes I just stay there.

"Don't forget to come here after school.", he says with a mischievous tongue sticking out his mouth. I cross my arms, but my heart was honestly dead at this point. How am I still alive? My heart is not this strong!

"Y/n who was that?", V says as I see him.

"None of your business.", I tell him with a turn of my head and I storm until the school. Suddenly people are surrounding me and asking who that guy was and who I am to him. I get dizzy from all the people around me and crawl
myself out of the mob. I run for it and get to my next classroom. I slam the door and I turn to see my classmates looking at me weirdly. With an awkward smile I sit down in my seat and hope the day goes by fast so I can meet Jimin again.