Life of the party....

Alex's Pov:

After the photo shoot was done we all go and change. The manager told us we could keep the Vans and he told me especially. He said that I could keep the outfits. But I don't know if I would ever wear them again.

But we go and change. We had to get back to the hotel room so we could pack. I was being put on the plane to NYC secretively. Meaning Hayes's dad made it possible for me to go. I was suppose to be going home or going to Indiana with Taylor. But I didn't want that.

When we get into the room I set the clothes I was given on the bed. I take my shoes off and plug my phone in. I go over to my suit case and there was clothes everywhere. I pick it up and carry it over to the bed. I take all the clothes out and lay them on the bed.

I grab my yoga Capri's, stripped grey Vans that they let me keep, and a teal colored tank top. I set them aside so I could put them on before me left. I fold all the other clothes and put them in my suit case neat.

I go change. When I come back Nash, Cameron, and Carter were in the room. My clothes were still kind of all over still.

Hayes's Pov:

When we got up to the room I needed to talk to the guys about the moving arrangements and what was all going to happen. Alex was packing and the boys come over right in the middle of her doing all of it.

Nash says "Hayes what are you going to do? People think she is going to Indiana with Taylor. Who are we going to send there in her place?"

Cameron says "Guys I think I might know someone. But it is a crazy shot. Why don't we send a fan that is in love with him. But I think something bad would happen to that fan?" We all nod.

We decided to just leave it alone and see what happens. Alex finishes packing and helps me pack. We check the room again and make sure we have all of our equipment. Then we headed out.

We were going to hang with Shawn till it was time to get on the plane. We wouldn't see him again, till we go to Canada. Which won't be till the end of the summer. Tomorrow he will be an artist. He has already started writing his new song.

When we get to his room we heard him working on it. We all sit down. Shawn says "You guys want to hear it.." We sit down and listen.

He says "Alex this song is for you. Hayes hope you don't ming." I smile and nod.

He starts singing....

I love it when you just don't care,
I love it when you dance like there's nobody there,
When it gets hard don't be afraid,
We don't care what them people say.

I love it when you don't take no,
I love it when you do what you want 'cause you just said so,
Let them all go home when your late,
We don't care what them people say.

We don't have to be ordinary,
Make your best mistakes,
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry,
So baby be the life of the party.

I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary,
Hearts are gonna break,
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry,
So baby be the life of the party...

I look at Alex and she is tearing up. Shawn says "So guys what do you think? Alex do you like it?" She says "Shawn it's beautiful, thank you. I hope you finish it soon. But tell me when that thing is on iTunes. I love it and it is beautiful." He smiles and set his guitar down and walks over and hugs her. He says "Alex I wrote it for you because of everything you have been through since you and Hayes met. And thank you."

It was a good song and it would hit the top 10 when it came out. But the fact that Shawn isn't going to be with us anymore is sad. He is family and a brother to us. The only people that would be going on the trip to NYC were Cam, Nash, Me, Alex, Carter, and Matt. That was it.

The whole family was breaking up. It really sucked.

Alex's Pov:

When Shawn sang the song it was beautiful. Hearing his voice made me cry. He even wrote the song in my name. That really meant a lot to me. After Shawn sang the song, Hayes's dad comes in and says it was time to go.

I hug Shawn for awhile. The other guys say there goodbyes and then we left.

It was really sad. The family was broken up and I wasn't suppose to be getting on this plane with them.

**********

When we reached to airport we waited till it was time for us to get on the plane.

When our flight gets called we sigh. We get in line and load the plane. We were leaving our family behind and it was sad.

We sit down on the plane and wait to take off. I plug my headphones in and so does Matt. I turn on my music and rest my head on Hayes shoulder.

*********

When we got into the air Hayes wrapped his arm around me and I set my head on his shoulder. While I started to fall asleep.

**Sorry guys this chapter is short but I will try to update again today. I know I haven't updated in awhile because I have been busy but I will update tonight hopefully. Love you guys and keep reading. Xx**