Thinking about him and my's past...

** Alright guys I am sorry to say this but there will only be 4 more chapters after this one. Yes I am sorry to say Alex and Hayes's journey is coming to an end soon. But wait a minute what is that one thing called that some artist put in there album??... Yes I am going to write you all a bonus chapter. Making it 41 chapters just for you guys. It will be about Alex and Hayes and where they stand and what grade they are in and all that. But I am still thinking about it. So please guys don't be mad at me but trust me it has been a fun summer writing about their love story. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Love you! Stay beautiful Xx.**

Alex's Pov:

When I turn and see who was walking in my room I was about to jump out of that dress. It was Cameron and Shawn! Shawn had made it back from his tour he was on. He comes up to me and says "Alex that dress looks amazing on you. I think you look better then you did in it the first time you tried it on.... if that makes sense..?" I laugh. Shawn makes me smile and he knows when to cheer me up when Hayes can't. Don't get me wrong but when Hayes can't be there Shawn or Cam is there and I am glad Hayes doesn't think I am playing favorites.

Cameron hadn't seen the dress yet so he comes over and walks around me and says "ZAAAAYYYYUUUUMMMMMMM BAAAAAEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Leave it to Cam to say something like that. I start laughing so hard it hurt. Then Selena says "Alright Hayes is going to be coming any minute now so we got to hide that and get you out of it. Let's go."

We walk and she helps me out of it. She hands me my bra and a shirt. I put it on and realize it is almost 11. I needed to get some sleep. I had a busy day ahead or more like a busy week. Coach decided she would give us the week off because it was Homecoming. But Monday she said we would be getting right on track. But hey I have a week off to watch Hayes at football.

Then that made me think. I run up stairs and luckily Bryant was still there. I walk up to him and say 'Hey do you think you could do Hayes and my photo shoot tomorrow after his practice?" Then Hayes walks in and says "I don't have practice tomorrow. Coach gave us the day off to rest."

I smile and Bryant says "Yes I will now that you both have the day off. We will meet at the football field at 4:00pm. Alex and Hayes bring what your taking the pictures in with you. See you guys tomorrow."

I turn to Hayes and he smiles and I hug him. He says "So did you expect that tonight from me?" I look at him and run my fingers through his hair. I say "Actually no. But I had noticed that all of you guys were acting weird. So I did think something was up." He smiles and says "We can't keep anything from you with out giving away can we?" I smile and shake my head no.

He laughs and says "You need to get to bed beautiful. I don't want you to be cranky in the morning." He kisses my forehead and walks me to my room. He kisses me cheek and says "Goodnight beautiful sweet dreams. Love you." He hugs me and I walk into my room.

When I get down there Selena already had my outfit out. It was a crop top that I think I had worn before. It had this weird design on it but it was cute. It ties at the bottom in the front. Then it was paired with some royal blue kind of booty shorts. Then I walk over to her and say "I don't like it. I am sorry Selena but I am not wearing this to school tomorrow. I will get in trouble." She looks at me and says "Oh I am sorry. Let me see what else Steven has in here for you..." She walks back in the closet. I go and change into some comfy clothes and take my makeup off.

I brush my teeth and face and lay in bed texting Hayes. Then she comes out with this cute dress. It was like a creme color. It had black birds all over it. Then she walks out with a denim small jacket and cute kind of cow girl type boots but they wern't. It was perfect. Then she walks out with some leather bracelets.