Taylor strikes again on the Quarter Back....

Alex's Pov:

When we get back to our room there was a table in the living/ dinning room set up. It was for us. There was 5 plates with food on them too. I smile. I walk in and set my stuff down in my room. I grab my phone. I go and sit down and wait for the rest of the family. Hayes walks in with my family. He says "Alright we are going to be downstairs helping set up the area for the event tonight. We will be back in 30 minutes. If you get done earlier text Selena she will have your outfit and all that."

I smile. He kisses my cheek and leaves. We all sit down and start eating. My mom asks me "Alex so how have you and Hayes's relationship been?" I smile and swallow my food. I say "Were amazing. We are closer then we used to be. He won't let me out of his sight sometimes and I like that." She nods and says "So where will you be staying during this school year, I hope with us?"

I look down at my food and say "You don't know do you?" She looks at me confused she says "Know what?" I say "Steven has bought a house for the Jack's, Nash, Hayes, Cameron, Carter, Matt, Selena, and me. We will all be living together mom. Selena and me in the basement and the guys upstairs. We can't be all over the country like we were this summer. Steven doesn't like us making multiple stops and worrying about each other. I'm sorry."

She looks at me in discuss. She sighs and says "Well Alex I hope you will know what your doing and all. But if you will excuse us we have to get back to Davidson Day and register your step sisters. We will see you on Monday."

They stand up and walk out. Great my mother doesn't like the fact of us all living together can my day get any worse.

I call Selena, I say "Hey can you come up to the room and get me ready. I will get in the shower. You have a key right?" She says "Yes I do. I am getting your outfit now so I will be up in a few."

I hang up and get in the shower. My mother hated me once more. She can't trust me of course.

**********

After my shower I get out and wrap my hair in a towel and put my robe on. I walk into the living room and there sat the outfit for tonight. It was a cute light pink crop top with ruffles and black polka dots all over it. Then it had light pink skinny jeans from Hollister and the shoes were so cute. They were a nude flat. In the bottom there was a set of a kind of blue colored bracelets. It was adorable.

I take it to my room with me. I didn't have to wear a bra with this shirt because of the ruffles and the straps. Thank god! I grab some under where. I put it on and a little bit of my skin showed. I put the jeans on and they bunched up kind of at the bottom. I put some no show socks on and then the shoes. It looked cute all together. I change my belly ring to no dangle. It kept on getting stuck in the shirt on the inside. I grab the jewelry and take it to Selena. She was setting things up.

I walk in and she hears the sound of the shoes. She says "Awe you look amazing. Come on Shawn has something he wants you to hear." I sit down and she takes the things from me. She goes to the computer. She walks back over and Shawn's song Life Of The Party starts playing. He finished it.

I was so happy. But it wasn't a song she bought. In he end when it was over he says "Alex I know your listening and I finished it just for you. Hope your having a good time. I will see you tonight and always remember to never give up and to do he right thing." I smile and a tear falls.

Selena says "He told me to give this to you this morning. He saw you play a little bit and handed me this so you could hear it. He knew your mom wouldn't appreciate you staying with us so he finished it last night."

I smile and text him. I say "Thank you Shawn. It sounds amazing. And I am doing better now thanks to you. See you tonight Xx"

Selena blow dries my hair and brushes it. She hands me 2 small pearl earrings and a plush pink  flower one too. I put them in. She puts the bracelet on along with Hayes's necklace he gave me. I run my fingers across it. Remembering the first time he put it on me. I smile as Selena continues to do my hair. She was curling it with the wand again. She pulled my bangs out of my face with bobby pins and then she found a small bow that matched my shoes. She pins that in the back covering the bobby pins.

She sprays hairspray. Then starts on my makeup. It was night so she went dark on all of it. Figures...

When she was done I looked good as always. I spray perfume and head out. I grab my phone and pass. I walk down the hall and to the lobby where Hayes was suppose to meet me.

When I get down in the lobby I looked and looked but I couldn't find him. I hear screams and follow them, I turn a corner and find Hayes and some guy I couldn't point out. I run over to where Hayes was. The guy heard me and ran. I saw the back of his hair and knew it was Taylor. I go to Hayes and he was on the ground. He had a small cut under his eye. His nose was bleeding as well. His shirt was ripped and I could see something. I unbutton it and see his chest is bruised and he had a huge cut under his rib. I touch his rib and there was blood all over my hand. My eyes get huge. I made sure I wasn't in any blood or I would be in trouble. I call Cam and he comes running out of the door.

He finds me and comes running down to me. Nash, and Chad followed him. Then Shawn comes walking out wondering. I look up and see him. I run to him and say "SHAWN!!" His head turns. He looks at me and I hug him. I tried my best not to cry. He said "What happened?" I say "I was meeting him down here, when I find him like this. I saw who the back of the guy was and I knew it was Taylor. Shawn I need to wash my hands will you watch out for me?" He nods.