Birthday pt 2

"Hey birthday bitch!" Natasha shouted not even considering you're not allowed to swear in school "Hey Tasha!" I shouted back "Babe! " i looked back wondering who was calling me and i saw my second best friend Reece. Just then Jaden grabbed my hand and dragged me away from my friends "Whats up with you?" i asked "Nothings wrong i just wanted to you know t-" he stuttered "To take me away from my friends "No to do this" he pushed me to the wall and slip his hand to my waist and looked me in the eye "You know, you're beautiful" he whispered into my ear before lifting my chin up, i gasped i didn't mean to do that. "You've never kissed anyone before?" i shook my head in embarrassment "Wow, 15 and never been kissed" i rolled my eyes and chuckled "Well, i guess i'll just have to show you then" He leaned in, so close i could smell him, his lips touched mine. As our lips connected i could feel his pink soft lips pecking on me,his hand lifted and he slowly held my head up.He carressed my lips begging for entrance this feeling was wonderful I let him in and his tongue explored my mouth i decided to explore as well but i was gasping for air. I let out a breath i didn't know i was holding in. "Cough cough!" someone interrupted "Ermm am i interrupting something?" Nahh you dont say. Just then Jaden took a step back. "My bad!" Britney said eyeing Jaden before walking away flipping her luscious blonde hair, i wish i could do that buh it would be too prestige with my extensions in. "Ermmm, we better get to class" i tried to end the awkward silence "I-i agree, and again, happy birthday" he said smiling before walking away. While i was walking to class i was smiling ear to ear, I've just had my first kiss! on my birthday! the smile just couldn't seem to fade off. Every now and then when i see Jaden we smile and pretend nothing happened! I've had many happy birthday comments from people even strangers. I love Natasha. No seriously like i love her but if i tell her what happened between me and Jaden she will never let me forget it, not that i want to forget it.

"Present time!!! shouted Sharon "Yayyyyy" Tasha said screaming, "Me first!" Natasha gave me her gift and it was in a red and white rapping paper that said 'Turn down for what' i opened it up and saw a chocolate cake, an envelope, which had 20 pounds inside and a birthday card. "Thank you so much!" i said giving her a hug "My turn!" shouted Reece, who Jaden wasn't very happy by his presence "Open it, open it, open it!!!" Reece started but soon they all chanted. I opened it and i saw an ipad. Feckkk! This boy is rich! "Thank you!" "Your welcome babes" he replied "How fun! my turn!" Jaden mimicked. "You know that new car outside?" Jaden asked "Yes, yes?" i asked eargerly "Well... You see i got you the same toothbrush the exact same colour, exact same you know.