Ch.3 initiation

After everyone was down our instructors introduced themselves "quiet!" They yell "I am C and this is Sam," she says motioning to herself and the man beside her "dauntless born go with Sam transfers stay with me," the girl yells. Maria leans over and whispers, "wow that was so fun!" "I know right!" I whisper yell back. "girls is there something you want to tell the group" C says "that was awesome!" Maria yells before I can reply everyone chuckles and we move on. We walk through many halls but don't see any people. "here we are," c says, "this is the pit, a place you will learn to love. then over here is the chasm it shows us the line between bravery and idiocy," after we are done our tour C leads us to our room "this is where you will be staying," she says "are boys and girls staying together?" asks the erudite boy I think his name is Justin but I'm not sure. " yes if you want to be dauntless you need to learn not to be modest," c replies. Some people shift uncomfortably but it doesn't bother me I used to walk around my house in a bra and underwear but I might change my sleeping habits since I tend to wear just a shirt to bed. The room is has two rows of six beds then at the end is a door to the bathrooms I quickly claim a bed beside Maria and a factionless girl claims the one beside me. "Hi I'm jess what's your name?" I ask the factionless girl "nice to meet you Jess I'm Talia," the factionless girl says "here are your uniforms," says c throwing them on our beds, "get changed and then we will go to dinner me Maria and Talia take turns shielding each other with my blanket. when we are done we go and meet the other initiates and our instructors lead us down to the dinning hall. The instructors and dauntless borns run and shove each other into the walls. some of the transfers join in (aka me Maria and Talia) once we get there the hole room cheers everyone is on their feet and running towards us when they reach us our feet lift off the ground.