(KMJ ★)

JinJin's POV

Today is the day that my life will be resume back to normal. Is it still the same? I mean my study and work will be just the same...

My eyes averted from the road I am looking to the one beside me.

"Why baby? do you need something?" I just rolled my eyes at him and go back to watching street...it's more interesting than him anyway.

Yesterday, he came back and said we're going in Seoul on monday, and today is monday so..and also I feel nervous, It might affect my friends if they know my story but what will I tell them?

"How's Rocky?" I suddenly remembered my little brother, I heard from MJ that his operation went successful, I'm glad of course, but I want to see him. That's probably the first thing I want to do when we go back.

"Who's Rocky?" MJ titled his head at me. Oh...of course he doesn't know Minhyuk's nickname.

"....who's that Rocky?" He repeated his question...looking annoyed.

"Minhyuk" I simply answered and I saw him sighing.

"Oh...he's doing fine..I'll let you see him" You better let me..

"W-what will you tell...Taehyung ssi and Jin hyung about..about-"

"Us? it's just simple, you are my boyfriend right? and I am your boyfriend"

"And...do you think they will believe that? they knew how much I..." hate you.. why is it that it's suddenly this hard to say it to him?

"They can't oppose me, they should be out of my business"

I look at him with displeased expression.

"And don't think that I am calm means I am favor of what is happening to me, I am still considering this as kidnapping" I said.

"Sure...kidnapping as what you want to think, but didn't things that happened two days ago explains why you are here with me?" He said, smirking. My mind suddenly drift off that night.. I still feel embarassed and angry...

I will tell my friends about this...I'm sure, MJ wouldn't do something to hurt them. After all, they are my friends. And with that thought, I let myself drift off to sleep.

After hours of going back to Seoul, we finally arrived. He park his car on their garage. I immediately went out the car and sighed. I am back...I feel like home again.

"Let's go" he said and I followed him. He opened their door and went inside.

There are no one inside. Maybe there is.. but they are on their room.

"You should get ready, you have classes later right?" MJ said and I went inside the room he said that will become my room.

I still have an hour to prepare for school...

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Third Person's POV

"Jinnie, call me okay?" Yoongi said to his boyfriend.

"Of course, Yoongichi, didn't we call often? you must be sick of looking in my face already" Jin said, saying it as a joke.

Yoongi knew that the latter mean it as a joke but still it means something to him.

"I'm not, Jin, and I will not get tired of looking at your face all the time of my life" Yoongi said with his serious tone.

"Geez...I'm just kidding you know? take care when you travel abroad, Yoongi.." Jin said trying his best not to look sad to the other. Because of Yoongi's job, they can't be together for the long time. But their love for each other didn't lessen a bit.