A Breather

Shoto:

  Shoto Todoroki is 23 and is living right outside Tokyo. After a bad incounter with a hero, Shoto became a villain to hopefully put an end to C class 'heroes.' No one knows his true identity as his costume has a mask that covers majority of his face. Theres a Villain who goes by the name 'Deku' of course, he is the most wanted villain the country. Not only that, he looks up to Deku as a villain whole. He's known for kidnappings and murders. What got him so wanted? He killed the number one hero. All Might. Shoto's alias is Shoki, SHoto todorOKI.. He's not original.

   As a child, Shoto looked up to All Might, but as he got older, he realized, He's a fake.. His power isn't even real so whats the point. After feeling this betrayal, Shoto went to the League of Villains to see if he could get in. Of course they we're suspicious of him, seeing as to how he is son of the now number one hero Endevour. But alas after proving his worth, by kidnapping a little boy named Izuku Midoryia, he was granted access to the L.O.V and was placed. What happened to the boy? He didn't know, but what he did know was he's living a great life.

   Izuku:

   Izuku is 22 and living in Tokyo, After being Kidnapped 4 years ago and no one came to save him he gave in to the villain life, and he loves it. His alias is 'Deku.' A nickname given to him from his old friend Katsuki Bakugou. To him it meant 'someone who can't do anything' but Kurogiri saw it as 'someone who's capable of unspeakable things' so, Izuku went with Deku. His costume is quite simple, he has a black jumpsuit with green accents. He doesn't wear a mask but he usually attacks in dark places so he doesn't need one. His natural bright green eyes are no longer green, theres a villain in the league who can alter appearances, Izuku wanted him to add more freckles to his face instead of the four on each cheek, and he wanted him to change his eye color to a sicking crimson, just like his old childhood friend.

   Although he lives in Tokyo, Izuku's favorite place to visit is a little park right outside of Tokyo. Its called Namjy Park, its a quiet little park, not much to it but a perfect place to plan a good ole kidnapping. Plenty of kids come by and the parents ignore their kids completely so.. Win win.
°
°
   Third Person

Shoto arrives at the little park he enjoys visiting just to think and plan. The sound if kids laughing is taunting him with flashbacks from when he kidnapped Izuku. The poor boy screamed like there was no tomorrow but no one even blinked, he was with a boy. A boy with bright red eyes and a explosive personality. 'Hey look, someone actually wants this little bastard by choice. Tch, you're making a mistake half n half, he's a worthless piece of shit' The sound of the boys voice calling after me. Once the kid finshes yelling I glance down to see the green haired boy not screaming anymore, instead, tears are falling from his beautiful green eyes.

   'Excuse me sir?' The freckled boy asked quietly 'yeah?' The heterochromic boy answered 'Kill me when you're done with me okay? No one wants me anyway" a single tear falls from Shotos blue eye at this request 'I'm sorry, I'm not going to kill you, you'll have a good life..' tears silently fall from dull green eyes as we get into the bar.

   Shoto passes a young man about his age with wild green hair, red eyes, and a multitude of freckles. His eyes widen to the size of saucers once he catches sight of Shoto. "Follow me" his low voice rings out. He complys completely guard. We get a safe distance away from the park so even if screaming was to happen they wouldn't hear it "You're the bastard who took me 9 years ago." His glare slicing Shoto into thin slices "W-Wait.. Midoryia?" He scoffs "Haven't heard that in a long time.. Not since you took me. Call me Deku" I freeze "Wait.. You're the Deku?" He nods slowly, "I look up to you so much! Dude you're awesome" He waves his hand clearly done with whatever Shoto has to say "Yeah, yeah, what's your name anyway?" The Red/White haired boy smirks. He's no nothing to the media, He's the second most wanted villain in the country "Shoki" Deku messes with his still messy hair floofing it up a lot "So I see we're part of the same agency" Shoki nods holding out his hand

   "Nice to meet you, Deku" He grabs my hand shaking it firmly once "Shoki" he says, clearly interested in this new boy, He's curious about his power and what he did to be the number two most wanted villain "Oi" Deku calls out, Shoto turns slightly glancing out of the corner of his eye "What did you do to become so wanted?" He starts Laughing, "Easy," he starts, throwing his head back to look at me with this unstable expression "I just had to murder Endevour, my old man" He turns and walks away once more "Hope we meet again soon" the older yells, Izuku just grunts in agreement.